With the League of Legends Japanese servers going up, the in-game champions are brought to life by Japanese voice actors. Seems like they’re nearing to completion with the newly uploaded voice clips.
Here are some familiar veteran voice actors joining the cast:
- Fujiwara Keiji (Ladd Russo from Baccano!, Leorio from Hunter x Hunter) will be voicing Master Yi.
- Yuuki Aoi (Madoka from Madoka Magica) will be voicing Lulu.
- Hanae Natsuki (Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul) will be voicing Ziggs.
- Sugita Tomokazu (Gintoki from Gintama), will be voicing Yasuo.
- Otani Ikue (Pikachu from Pokémon), will be voicing Teemo.
- Kugimiya Rie (Taiga from Toradora), will be voicing Annie.
- Uesaka Sumire (Anastasia from Cinderella Girls), will be voicing Jinx.
It has been confirmed that the JP Voices just got released on the PBE. skypirateX on Reddit posted the complete list of the voice clips here. They also did the female announcer. Sweet. Which one’s your favorite? Tell us in the comments below ;3