Brace yourself as Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) will be hosting the very first PlayStation Experience in South East Asia! Modeled after the event held in the U.S every December, PlayStation Experience (PSX) 2017 SEA will showcase upcoming games, there will be presentations from publishers/developers, and play the games present in the event.
If you’re planning to go, then let us give you a short and brief guide for the event so you’ll know what to expect in PSX 2017 SEA.
(This guide will be updated once we get further details from SIES)
KL LIVE at LIVE CENTRE. 20 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: August 5, 2017
Time: 10:00AM to 10:00PM
Early 300 attendees will get an exclusive PlayStation Experience 2017 South East Asia T-shirt.
There is one big reason why we are here and that’s for the games! From the publishers like Ubisoft, Bandai, and Sony, they have a lot of titles present in PSX 2017 SEA.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
– Bravo Team VR
– Everybody’s Golf
– Detroit: Become Human
– Gran Turismo Sport
– The Inpatient VR
– Knack 2
– Stifled VR
– No Heroes Allowed VR
Bandai Namco Entertainment
– Dragon Ball FighterZ
– Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
– Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session!
– Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite
– FIFA 18
– Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
– Final Fantasy XV: Monster in the Deep VR
– Far Cry 5
These awesome key industry people will have presentations at the event. So be sure to check them all out!
Kazunori Yamauchi – Gran Turismo Producer
Wan Hazmer – Final Fantasy XV Lead Designer
Tomoaki Ayamo and Kansuke Sakurai – CAPCOM
Ryozo Tsujimoto – Monster Hunter: World Producer
- Make sure you get something to eat before you attend the event. You might not have the spare time to take your lunch if you’re planning to play every game at the event.
- Be sure to use the bathroom before you make your way to the event.
- Bring a camera and make some memories if this is your first time attending PlayStation Experience!
- Don’t forget to bring your trusty backpack for you to place your gadgets safely.
- Don’t leave your things unattended. This is a basic rule!
- Lastly, be safe and have fun!
See you all there!