Game publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment recently revealed the full complete roster of upcoming action fighting video game Jump Force and confirms it officially.
Jump Force officially confirms complete roster
The roster is finally complete according to Bandai Namco Entertainment after they confirmed it on its official Twitter account. This happened after a fan asked them the question about another batch of new characters coming around, which they declined promptly.
Check out the list below:
- Black Clover: Asta
- Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Sosuke Aizen, Renji Abarai
- City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
- Dragon Ball Z: Son Goku, Vegita, Freeza, Cell, Piccolo, Trunks
- Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai: Dai
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Jotaro Kujo, Dio
- Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro
- Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Himura, Makoto Shishio
- Hunter X Hunter: Gon Freecss, Killua Zoldyck, Kurapika, Hisoka
- My Hero Academia: Izuku Midoriya
- Naruto/Boruto: Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Boruto Uzumaki, Gaara, Kakashi Hatake, Kaguya Otsutsuki
- One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, Black Beard/Marshall D. Teach, Boa Hancock
- Saint Seiya: Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Yugi Mutou
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke Urameshi, Younger Toguro
Yagami Light from Death Note is in the game, but not playable. There are also four original characters included that were designed by Akira Toriyama with two of them playable: Galena and Kane. This brings up to a total of 42 playable characters.
The game will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will be available on Feb. 15.