Today, SEGA are thrilled to announce a collaboration with two leading Japanese video game publishers, Capcom and ATLUS, to create the pay-what-you-want Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle! The bundle features a range of essential PC fan favourites and critically acclaimed titles from all three publishers. Also boasting unbelievable value, the bundle is worth an incredible $216.88 in total, but only costs $12 minimum for the lot!
In collaboration with Humble Bundle, all three publishers are proud to be supporting multiple charities for this exclusive bundle, including:
- World Wildlife Fund – World’s leading independent conservation organisation charity.
- Games Aid – Video games industry-based charity that distributes funds to a diverse range of charities.
- Access Sport – Charity whose mission is to give more children access to a wide range of quality inclusive sport.
- Special Effect – Charity that creates custom built technology to help people with physical disabilities play video games.
Humble Bundle are renowned for their unique payment model, which puts the power in the consumer’s hands Any bundle buyer can pay what they want and allocate their preferred payment amount to charities, publishers or both!
The Humble Tri-Publisher Bundle features 12 hit titles from the SEGA, Capcom and ATLUS video games catalogues. Buyers who pay $1 or more will receive the following:
- Rollers of the Realm
- Zeno Clash 2
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Bionic Commando
- Citizens of Earth
Buyers will also receive the following titles if they pay more than the average bundle price:
- Renegade Ops Collection
- Sonic Generations Collection
- Resident Evil 4
- Dead Rising
- Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Pay $12 or more and buyers will also get:
- Motorsport Manager
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Humble Bundle is also giving all buyers who beat the average bundle price the opportunity to claim coupons for 50% off Dawn of War III, 50% off Street Fighter V and 66% off The Deadly Tower of Monsters. They’ll also receive a one-time-use 50% off coupon for a previous SEGA, ATLUS or Capcom title on Steam.*
Source: Press Release