In just 1 day (2 days for SEA), PS4 owners will get their hands on the Early Access Beta of Call of Duty: WWII. Those who pre-ordered will also get their own access to the private beta. For those who lives in Southeast Asia, the beta will be available to all players who are interested to jump right in.
You can already pre-load the beta and it’s surprisingly only 16.2GB.
Call of Duty: WWII Early Access/Private Beta starts tomorrow exclusively for the PS4 on August 25 1:00PM EST (August 26 1:00AM SGT) until August 28 1:00PM EST (August 29 1:00AM EST).
The beta will resume for the PS4 on September 1 1:00PM EST (September 2 1:00AM SGT) to September 4 1:00PM EST (September 5 1:00AM SGT) alongside other platforms.
Here’s what you can expect from the beta:
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.