All good things come to an end, as they say. Atelier Ryza 3 The Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key is the third and final game in the Ryza series. Even the trophies in the game allude to her passing the torch to a new generation of alchemists. What does Ryza’s swan song have in store in terms of trophies? Let’s find out.
In this trophy guide, we’ll point you in the right direction to get the platinum for Atelier Ryza 3 Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key.
There are 48 trophies to collect in total:
- 1 Platinum trophy
- 3 Gold trophies
- 8 Silver trophies
- 36 Bronze trophies
Atelier Ryza 3 Trophy List
- The Alchemist of the End: Acquired all trophies
- The Essence of Alchemy: Completed the Alchemy Skill Tree
- Rumor-Chasing Adventure: Discovered all memoirs
- History Coming to an End: Defeated the Code of the Universe
- Summer’s End: Set out on a journey to find someone to entrust your legacy to
- Another Hideout: Expanded an atelier to maximum size
- Love Sightseeing!: Discovered all landmarks
- The Secret Chef!: Collected all cooking recipes.
- Expert Adventurer: Obtained all Exploring and Adventuring Tools
- Journey Round the World: Completed at least one world quest from every region
- Ultimate Swordsmanship!: Complated request of the 3 sword master brothers
- Being Versatile: Manifested all rolls
- Off on an Adventure!: The four set out on an adventure
- Crafts of Reconciliation: Stirred up the conflict of Sardonica
- Through the Gate: Once again landed in the Underworld
- Unexpected Reunion: Reunited with Fi
- Last Key: Created the Key of Truth
- Never Ever Forget: Completed Klaudia’s side story
- Past Settlement: Completed Lent’s side story
- Growth and Change: Completed Tao’s side story
- Honest Alchemist: Completed Empel’s side story
- Warrrior’s Day Off: Completed Lila’s side story
- First and Last Adventure: Completed Bos’s side story
- Those Who Stand Between: Completed Fedefica’s side story
- What is Strength?: Completed Kala’s side story
- A New Base: Builtt an atelier
- Visiting Famous Places: Discovered a landmark for the first time
- Beyond the Horizon: Made friends with the Land Beast
- The Power of Mother Earth: Created a key at a landmark
- Master Key: Created a rare key
- Off to Higher Heights!: Activated 6th stage effect using Link Morph
- Completely Compatible: Successfully synthesized a level 3 recipe
- An Incredible Tool!: Successfully synthesized an item with super traits
- Lucky Day!: Obtained an item from a rare supply point
- Skill User: Acquired skills by using Core Crystals
- One Step Ahead!: Raised a level 50 Puni
- A Little Clue: Discovered a memoir for the first time
- People Person: Completed all world quests in one region
- Offering Help: Completed a random quest for the first time
- Isn’t It a Little Big?: Caught an insect of a specific size
- Big Catch! Big Catch!: Caught a marine creature of a specific size
- Fighting Together!: Used Order Drive for the first time
- A Special Weapon: Defeated an enemy using Key Modification
- The Key to Victory!: Used Key Creation on a tough enemy
- It is All Coming Together!: Activated all Fatal Drives
Alright, let’s get down to business with this trophy guide. If Atelier Ryza 3 is anything like the previous game, you’re looking at an estimated 30-40 hours to earn the Platinum trophy for this game. Though being the final game in the series, it would be understandable if it takes a little longer to acquire. The series is well known for its chill demeanor so we’re fully expecting the game to be all about adventure and friends.
We are certain that players will want to enjoy Ryza’s closing chapter in the series. Regardless, they must do what they have always done and collect as many ingredients as possible so they can get started on the Secret Chef! Silver trophy. To further help the process, you’ll want to get all the exploring and adventuring tools for the Expert Adventurer Silver trophy.
The One Step Ahead! bronze trophy requires you to raise a level 50 Puni. You can raise one at your home as you go about your adventures. But you may want to postpone the leveling progress for later. Later on in the game, you’ll have access to better items and they will help you increases your Puni’s level faster.
There are 10 side stories to complete for their associated bronze trophies. You won’t be getting them all at once as you still need to progress the story to get access to more characters and stories. But you may want to avoid allowing the side stories to pile up. Some of the rewards might not be so useful down the line.
We don’t know the criteria for acquiring the Isn’t it a little big? and Big catch! Big catch! bronze trophies. You’re just going to have to catch whatever you can until the trophy just magically pops up on screen.
Atelier Ryza 2 had a secret boss when you finish the campaign. The same should also apply to get the History Coming to an End Gold trophy. So, don’t start on New Game+ yet – get the best equipment, and the best items, and clean up the rest of the trophies first before going after the Code of the Universe secret boss.
As a final reminder, you can use free roam after you finish the Atelier Ryza 3 story to get the rest of the trophies you haven’t earned yet. Maybe then you can take some and reflect on the series as a whole.
That’s everything we’ve got for this Atelier Ryza 3 trophy guide. It’s been one heck of a ride for the short-lived yet beloved series. The next character saga has a lot to live up to. Hopefully, it lives up to fans’ expectations. See you next time, trophy hunters.
And check out this recent Summer Memories trailer for Atelier Ryza 3 courtesy of the KOEI TECMO AMERICA Youtube channel.