If you haven’t guessed already, Bendy and the Dark Revival is the sequel to Bendy and Ink Machine. This time around, players take control of Audrey as they try to escape the hellish world created by the Ink Machine. Meet familiar cartoony faces and Bendy himself in all his inky demonic glory.
In this trophy guide, we’ll point you in the right direction on the way to getting Platinum in Bendy and the Dark Revival. We’ll tell you what you need to get and in what quantities per level. Hold on to your favorite demon plushies, everyone. We’re in for a ride.
There are 36 trophies to collect in the game:
- 1 Platinum trophy
- 4 Gold trophies
- 15 Silver trophies
- 16 Bronze trophies
Bendy and the Dark Revival Trophy List
- Little Devil Darling: All Trophies Unlocked
- Studio Starter: Complete the game on easy
- Studio Scrapper: Complete the game on normal
- Studio Breaker: Complete the game on hard
- The Master’s Pen: Complete the main story
- The Insane Reader: Seek out the writings of Joey Drew
- Familiar Faces: Reveal a very old friend
- The Ink Provides: Maximize your dark potential
- Gent’s Finest: Create the Ultimate weapon
- The Well of Voices: Pick up all audio logs
- Written In Ink: Read all memos
- Self Discovery: Collect all memories
- Ink Master: Complete the game without dying
- The Demon’s Dismay: Survive 25 ink demon attacks
- The Fancy Foodie: Collect 100 pieces of food
- A Butchered Decision: Complete the game
- Crawling Killer: Defeat the Crawling King
- Next in Line: Defeat the Ruler of the Lower Realm
- Welcome to the Studio: Meet up with an old friend
- Big Spender: Spend 500 Slugs
- Avid Worker: Show too much dedication
- Armed and Ready: Find your first weapon
- Plaything: Locate the Toyman’s Secret
- Cartoon Madness: Complete Chapter one
- Rubberhose Nightmare: Complete Chapter Two
- Thrills and Spills: Complete Chapter Three
- Timeless Remains: Complete Chapter Four
- To the Darkest Reaches: Complete Chapter Five
- Socialite: Be a first time party pooper
- Back to the Puddles: Banish 25 enemies
- Heavy Hitter: Defeat 25 enemies with shock pipe
- Did You See That?: A very random occurrence
- The Ritual: Clean up the Exhibit
- Time to Reflect: Take some time for yourself
- It Stinks: You should really just relax
- Banish the Darkness: Obtain the Banish Power
Bendy and the Dark Revival isn’t the most changing in terms of their trophy difficulty. Though you may want to play the game first on Normal/Easy to get the collectibles out of the way and then go for hard and the Studio Breaker Gold trophy. Whichever way works for you.
You can get the vast majority of trophies on the Normal run alone. But it’s going to be the unconventional trophies that’ll prevent you from getting Platinum.
The Avid Worker Bronze trophy is one of those trophies that are worthy of a Far Cry game. Instead of getting up and heading to the elevator at the start of the game, stay at your desk for about 25-30 minutes and the credits will roll. At which point, you’ll have gotten the trophy.
To get the Did You See That? Bronze trophy, you’ll need to pick up three balls with hearts on them and deposit them into the mop bucket in front of the elevator. The first one is located on Audrey’s desk. The second is tucked away in a corner next to the desk with the lamp on. And the third is located beside the typewriter in the office right before going to the elevator.
In the same area, you can get the Time to Reflect Bronze trophy by interacting with the tiny mirror five times and listening to what Audrey has to say.
The It Stinks Bronze trophy is not very clear about what it wants you to do. Basically, a the start of Chapter 4, Bendy will direct you toward a shop. To get the trophy, you’ll need to keep knocking on the door until a voice replies to you. It’s simple but not so clear.
Unlocking the Familiar Faces will require you to look for 10 hidden rooms scattered throughout the levels. Each room is behind a Bendy in Sheep Songs poster with Boris holding a musical instrument. Some of these posters are pretty well hidden. Like the one in the alley on the Street level. To get to that one, you’ll need to blink toward the poster and you’ll reappear in the hidden room.
To get the Insane Reader trophy, you’ll need to find 24 Joey Drew book entries.
- 4 in Chapter 1
- 5 in Chapter 2
- 4 in Chapter 3
- 4 in Chapter 4
- 7 in Chapter 5
A good number of books in Bendy and the Dark Revival are hidden in obscure places. But not so much so that they are hidden in far-off places. A good number are also found in plain sight.
The same can also be said about the Self Discovery Silver trophy. For this one, you’ll need to find 10 items with memories attached to them.
- Chapter 1:
- Paper plane
- Rubber ducky
- Chapter 2:
- Can of engine oil
- Chapter 4:
- Alarm clock
- Fashionable hat
- Box of crayons
- Milk carton
- Chapter 5:
- Cracked Mug
- Hot Dog
And finally, there are 28 audio logs to collect. If you do so, you will unlock the Well of Voices Silver trophies.
And that’s about all the information we have on this Bendy and the Dark Revival Trophy Guide. We hope that this guide can be somewhat helpful in your quest to get the platinum trophy for the game. Till next time, hunter.
Check out this video from Youtuber Goanna Guides where they show us the locations of all the Audio logs in Bendy and the Dark Revival.