Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios have recently announced that Dead Island 2 has now surpassed a new milestone in just a few days since its launch.
In a recent announcement, it was revealed that Dead Island 2 has now sold over 1 million copies after just three days on sale. The game has now fans from around the world with many players getting a copy in the first 72 hours.
The developers also shared some interesting numbers from the game including:
- More than 1 million – copies of Dead Island 2 sold in first weekend
- 11 million – total hours played
- 28 million – total number of player deaths (over twice the population of Los Angeles)
- 45 million – zombies sliced in half
- 756 million – zombie limbs hacked off
- 1.1 billion – total number of zombies slayed
The game has now reached millions and already a lot of players have enjoyed the game. The numbers do not lie, 11 million total hours played from over 1 million players is not an easy feat to achieve.
Dead Island 2 is not available on PC via Epic Games Store, PS4, PS4, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Source: Press Release