RGG Studio has recently released the new Like a Dragon Ishin 1.03 patch update and the full patch notes were revealed.
The newest update has some specific PC improvements for the game like fixing the stuttering when effects are first loaded, fixing the crashes on startup (which is quite rare), and a few more issues. For all platforms, the update also fixes other issues like enemies suddenly teleporting when activating a heat action near a door, changes in heat gauge reduction behavior, and more.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Stuttering when effects are first loaded
- Crashes on startup (on rare occasions)
- The display of some UI elements being out of position on ultra-wide displays
- Improvements to monitor selection and resolution settings displayed in a multi-monitor environment
- Enemies unexpectedly teleporting in rare cases when activating a heat action near a door
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of special turrets placed on the stage
- Crash bug when using the abilities of the Toranosuke and Yama-goroshi cards in certain Wanted Men mission
- Fixed a bug that caused the progression to become impossible when bringing back a deserter from Mukurogai
- Changes in heat gauge reduction behavior that is dependent on FPS
- Issue of Health Gauge not increasing even if the player unlocks “Health Increase 1” on the Gunman skill
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes
- The number of repeated button presses required while performing ‘Ichizu Samurai (Truehearted Samurai!)’ at the Singing Bar, have been reduced
The team is also working on a new patch that will include bug fixes and balance adjustments. It is planned to be released in the near future.
Like a Dragon Ishin is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.