The latest game in the long-running Neptunia series, Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters is an ARPG Hack n slash game where you cut through hordes of enemies in order to keep the world of Gamindustri safe. And busy you’ll be putting up numbers and checking off tasks one after another.
In this trophy guide, we’ll tell you what you need to do in order to get the platinum trophy for Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters. As this is a hack and slash game with multiple characters, be prepared to lead all 4 Goddess Candidates and their younger sisters to their fullest potential.
Note: Only the Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters trophy list has been made known to us. The game, however, is set to release on January 24, 2023.
Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters Trophy Guide
- The Perfect Sister: Clear Hyperdimension Neptunia Sisters vs. Sisters!
- True End: Get the True End after clearing Chapter 12
- Normal End: Get the Normal End after clearing Chapter 12
- We’re Doing Numbers!: Deal over 1,000 damage in a single blow
- BREAKER: Guard Break an opponent
- Damage King: Inflict over 10,000 damage from one combo
- AAA Game Studio: Develop 10 AAA titles in Disc Development
- Big Name Producer: Consume 100,000 Disc Cons in Disc Development
- Cartography Champ: Open the entirety of the map
- S Rank Promotion: Reach S Rank in the arena
- N-Beatable: Reach the top of Neptral Tower
- Pieces of My Memory: Unlock 50 Events in the Gallery
- Music Maestro: Unlock 30 BGMs in the Gallery
- Patron of the Arts: Unlock 5 Stills in the Gallery
- Clear Chapter 1: Clear Chapter 1
- Clear Chapter 2: Clear Chapter 2
- Clear Chapter 3: Clear Chapter 3
- Clear Chapter 4: Clear Chapter 4
- Clear Chapter 5: Clear Chapter 5
- Clear Chapter 6: Clear Chapter 6
- Clear Chapter 7: Clear Chapter 7
- Clear Chapter 8: Clear Chapter 8
- Clear Chapter 9: Clear Chapter 9
- Clear Chapter 10; Clear Chapter 10
- Clear Chapter 11: Clear Chapter 11
- That Darn Dogoo: Get whomped by a Dogoo (LOL)
- Combo Master: Deal 300 Hits in one combo
- Bond of Steel: Complete 30 Chains in one combo
- Don’t Call It a Comeback: Your character got to 1 HP via poison. Woof
- Gorilla Arm: Defeat 100 enemies with melee attacks
- White Reaper: Defeat 100 enemies with long-range attacks
- Purple Reaper: Defeat over 2,000 enemies
- Jump Lord: Jump a total of 300 times
- Infinite Runner: Dash for a total of 60 minutes
- Deploy the Shields: Guard 300 times in total
- Like a Butterfly: Step Dash 300 times in total
- Strategic Genius: Successfully complete 100 Symbol Attacks
- B Game Studio: Develop 10 B titles in Disc Development
- Super Creator: Develop a total of 100 titles in the Disc Development
- Handy Helper: Complete 30 quests from citizens
- Treasure Hunter: find 100 treasures in the dungeons
- Salvager: Obtain 100 items from destructible objects
- Rainmaker: Earn a total of 1,000,000 credits
- Goddess Stimulus Package: Spend a total of 1,000,000 credits
- Super Shopper: Purchase a total of 1,000 items
- Pawn Princess: Sell a total of 1,000 items
- Goddesses, Assemble!: Assemble all the Goddesses to your team
- No Favorites: Reach level 99 for all Goddess and Candidates
- Skill Master: Acquire all the skills of all Goddesses and Goddess Candidates
- You Rule!: Reach 100% share ratio
- Filthy Rich: Possess over 10,000,000 credits
There are 52 trophies to earn:
- 1 Platinum trophy
- 1 Gold trophy
- 12 Silver trophies
- 38 Bronze trophies
- Clear Chapter 1
- Clear Chapter 2
- Clear Chapter 3
- Clear Chapter 4
- Clear Chapter 5
- Clear Chapter 6
- Clear Chapter 7
- Clear Chapter 8
- Clear Chapter 9
- Clear Chapter 10
- Clear Chapter 11
- Normal End
- True End
- We’re Doing Numbers!
- Damage King
- AAA Game Studio
- Big Name Producer
- Cartography Champ
- S Rank Promotion
- Pieces of My Memory
- Music Mastro
- Patron of the Arts
The trophy run for Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters appears to have quite a time investment. There does seem like there are trophies tied to potentially difficult encounters (S Rank Promotion comes to mind). But really, if you grind long enough, there’s nothing you can’t take down.
There’s quite a bit to go through so let’s start from the top.
The first thing you’ll notice is that there’s a Normal End and True End trophy. In most Neptunia games, you’ll need to fulfill certain conditions in order to unlock the true ending. While we don’t know what the requirements are for Sisters VS Sisters just yet, know that it can be something like activating events in a chapter. In other games, you might be asked to collect a number of key items before reaching a point of no return.
A considerable number of trophies are tied to reaching certain numbers of actions while in combat. You can get these trophies with enough time and if you’re willing to play with all offense and defensive skills. What’s more, constantly switching between sisters can help in the long run with the No Favorites trophy.
There’s also a handful of trophies tied to the disc development feature. Our advice is to aim for the development of 10 AAA titles and the AAA Game Studio trophy. If it goes the way we think it will go, you are likely to check off the other trophies along the way.
The final list of notable trophies is tied to the act of buying and selling. We suggest going for the Filthy Rich trophy. 10,000,000 credits should be more than enough to get the Goddess Stimulus Package trophy. If you purchase enough affordable items frequently, you can get the Super Shopper trophy. The same can also apply to Pawn Princess with the selling of items.
And that’s it for this Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters trophy guide. Good hunting, trophy hunters. Just don’t let the grind spoil your enjoyment of the game.
Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters is set to release on January 24, 2023, on PS4, PS5, and PC.
Check out this introductory video from the Idea Factory International YouTube channel where they answer the question: “Who are the Goddess Candidates?”