In the JRPG genre games, there are multiple ways to level up quickly, and One Piece Odyssey has been confirmed to have one of those methods to level up fast from combat to exploration and more. Read on, and players will get to know how to level up fast.
How to Level Up Fast in One Piece Odyssey
There are different ways to level up fast and easily in One Piece Odyssey. Technically, the most logical choice is to defeat waves of enemies during combat. Winning battles will reward players not only EXP for their party but also money and other item drops which will prove to be useful for players’ future endeavors.
Aside from fighting enemies, there are other ways to level up faster. Below is a list of ways to earn exp faster:
- Luffy’s Field Action Ability
- Luffy has a special field action ability known as Observation Haki. This move can be used to detect and identify enemies that have BONUS EXP. If there are enemies with the BONUS EXP, it will show GOLD EXP on the top which players can engage and will receive more EXP than normal battles.
- Dramatic Scenes
- During battles, there will be times when mini-missions appear out of nowhere known as Dramatic Scenes. Each of these scenes will have a specific combat condition unique to a particular Straw Hat member. If players successfully meet the conditions, they will earn increased experience after the battle.
- Throughout the main story, there are a ton of places where Luffy and his crew can set up CAMP and take a break. In this feature, players can take part in activities like cooking and crafting. Doing so will grant the whole an additional EXP.
- Bounty Head Hunts
- Bounty hunting is a feature in the game that gives a chance for players earn more exclusive and challenging rewards and EXP. They are technically side-missions in different areas and towns on the Island and though they are rewarding, the targets will be tough so preparation will be the key.
- Memory Links Missions
- Memory Links are bonus missions that players can complete during the World of Memories. Players will face a number of strong enemies but with a challenge or limitation. Most of the enemies in this mission will be familiar enemies that Luffy and his gang have faced in the past.
And that’s the best ways to level up in One Piece Odyssey so far. For more One Piece Odyssey-related content, please check out our articles below:
- One Piece Odyssey Trophy Guide & How to Get Platinum
- Is One Piece Odyssey on Game Pass? (Answered)
- One Piece Odyssey Game Editions, Pre-Order Bonuses, and DLC
- One Piece Odyssey Characters: All Playable Party Members
- One Piece Odyssey Voice Actors and Cast List
- One Piece Odyssey Story Explained & Everything You Need to Know
- One Piece Odyssey Hands-On Impression
Also check out MinnMax’s video on his beginners guide to One Piece Odyssey: