At one point, one could say that Powerwash Simulator was a cozy comfort powerhouse in gaming. It still is and since its first release on PC and Xbox consoles, the game a gotten a bunch of quality-of-life changes and a few DLC mission packs, most notably the Tomb Raider and the Midgar Special Packs.
For those who haven’t heard, the Midgar Special Pack adds a mini-campaign containing five new levels:
- Hardy Daytona and Shinra Hauler
- Scorpion Sentinel
- Seventh Heaven
- Mako Energy Exhibit
In this trophy guide, we’ll tell you what you need to be aware of as you’re going for the Powerwash Simulator Platinum trophy. Unfortunately, the DLC missions do not have trophy lists for PlayStation. Be that as it may, it’s more of a good thing if you’re into that genre of gaming.
There are 41 trophies to earn in Powerwash Simulator:
- 1 Platinum Trophy
- 5 Gold Trophies
- 5 Silver Trophies
- 30 Bronze Trophies
Powerwash Simulator Trophy List
- Pressure’s Off: Obtain all trophies
- Unlimited Powerwash: Own the Prime Vista PRO and six of its attachments
- As It Was Foretold…: Complete Career Mode
- Super Star: Earn 150 Stars in Career Mode
- Good Dings to Come: Clean 95% of any without completing any tasks
- Gold Standard: Get five gold medals in Challenge Mode
- Heavy Hitter: Own the Prime Vista 3000 and five of its attachments
- Powerful Pressure Purist: Completely clean the Van using only the red nozzle
- Tall Order: Completely clean the Fire Station job without standing on the scaffolding
- Merrily Go Round: Completely clean the Carousel without turning it off
- Big Business: Earn 100 Stars in Career Mode
- Soap Connoisseur: Own all cleaning liquids at the same time
- Fully Equipped: Own the Prime Vista 1500 and three of its attachments
- Urban Xpert: Own the UrbanX U2 and four of its attachments
- Fashionista: Equip a new outfit, gloves, and washer modification at the same time
- First Steps: In the Backyard, complete all 12 stepping stones first
- StegoScore: In the Playground, roll the football up the stegoslide
- Gutted: Complete the Bungalow gutters last
- Pave the Way: In the Detached House, complete the Pathway, Driveway, and Driveway edges first
- Sole Task: Complete the sole of the Shoe House last
- Watermelon Shot: In the Skatepark, push the ball out of the bowl
- I Can See Clearly Now: Complete the Fire Truck windows, windscreen, and wing mirrors first
- Impeccable Balance: Stand on the Penny Farthing for 10 seconds
- Lantern Hunter: In the Treehouse, complete all of the lanterns first
- Live by the Blade: Complete the Fire Helicopter blades first
- Gnome Sweet Gnome: In the Temple, ensure the gnome is on the tower roof once the job is complete
- Delaying the Inevitable: In the Washroom, complete the toilets last
- Shine Bright: On the Helter Skelter, complete the objects that have lightbulbs before anything else
- Suspicious Modifications: Complete the Private Jet laser and anti-gravity parts first
- Tyresome: Complete the Monster Truck types first
- Best Buds: Ride around the Ferris Wheel with a gnome
- Blast from the Past: In the Subway Platform, complete the advertising boards first
- Bucket List: At the Ancient Statue, knock over four buckets
- Delicate Excavation: Completely clean the Ancient Monument using only the white nozzle
- All Hands on Deck: Complete the Fishing Boat bow, steps, and main deck first
- Coconut Dodge: At the Fairground, knock over all of the coconuts
- Starting Out: Earn 5 Stars in Career Mode
- Raking It In: Earn 50 Stars Career Mode
- Head First: Complete the Drill head and tip first
- Going for Gold: Get one gold medal in Challenge Mode
- Specialist: Complete a Special Job
The platinum trophy run for Powerwash Simulator is pretty straightforward. There are only a few things you should be wary of during your run: which items to clean first, how effectively you clean them, and how fast you can clean them. The kind of equipment matters too but you can get those after completing enough missions.
Earning Stars in Powerwash Simulator should be your main priority from start to finish. The Super Star Gold trophy and its associated trophy ask you to get 100% complete on all 30 jobs. To get the As It Was Foretold… Gold trophy, you’ll need to complete all jobs plus the Special Jobs from the base game.
When it comes to Challenge mode trophies, you just have to get gold in either Time or Water challenges. From what we can gather, time challenges are faster to clear since they either result in a pass or a fail over the same span of time.
Your choice of equipment will greatly affect how fast you can clear a level. We highly advise saving up for the Prime Vista first under the Professional category. It’s a lot better than slowly working your way up gradually through different nozzles. You are still required to buy all the equipment in the game, but getting the best equipment first will help you get money faster.
Next, we’ll touch up on cleaning trophies. All Hands on Deck, Blast from the Past, First Steps, Head First, I Can See Clearly Now, Lanter Hunter, LIve by the Blade, Pave the Way, Shine Bright, Suspicious Modifications, and Tyresome all ask you to prioritize cleaning specific parts of the map first. Should you clean the wrong thing first, (for example the windshield wipers of the fire truck) then the trophy is null and void. They must all be cleaned as specified on their trophy descriptions.
On the flip side, the next set of Powerwash Simulator trophies asks the player to clean specific objects last. Delaying the Inevitable, Gnome Sweet Gnome, Gutted, and Sole Task all require you to save one part of the job till the very end. You can always check the glowing parts to see which ones haven’t been cleaned yet. This is important since cleaning these items while there is something else that needs cleaning will render the trophy null and void.
The rest of the trophies will require cleaning a level using specific equipment or placing objects in the right locations. Some of these trophies are tests of patience. Take the Merrily Go Round trophy, for example, the best way is to stand still cleaning parts of it one at a time while the whole thing is moving. Don’t touch the controls, is what we’re saying.
And that’s all we have to say in this trophy guide for Powerwash Simulator. Don’t forget to have a chill time when knocking off these trophies. The game’s whole purpose is for you to take it nice and slow. And Good luck out there, Trophy Hunters.
Check out the Midgar Special Pack launch trailer courtesy of the PlayStation Youtube channel.