For our fellow PH gamers who luckily secured PS5s a few months ago, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is expected to launch on June 11, 2021, with an expected retail price of Php. 3,490 (that’s about USD $69.99) according to Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore Private Limited.
As part of the Ratchet & Clank reboot since 2016, Rift Apart is the next PS5 exclusive to come out that will fully utilize Sony’s next-gen console.
Pre-orders have been ongoing since last week across all PlayStation Authorized retailers such as DataBlitz, GameOne, and iTech. If you managed to secure a pre-order, the physical disc will come along with a Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart magnet set.
What is Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart?
Rift Apart is the second installment and sequel of the 2016 Ratchet & Clank reboot from Insomniac Games. The intergalactic adventurers are back with a bang. Help them stop a robotic emperor intent on conquering cross-dimensional worlds, with their own universe next in the firing line.
What are some game features we can expect on PS5?
- Feel in-game actions through the haptic feedback of the DualSense™ Wireless Controller.
- Take full control of advanced weapon mechanics, made possible by adaptive triggers.
- Planet-hop at hyper-speed via the near-instant loading of the PS5 console’s SSD.
- Immerse your ears with Tempest 3D AudioTech as you work to save the universe.
- Enhanced lighting and ray tracing render dazzling in-game worlds – displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR.
- Choose Performance Mode to enjoy targeted 60 frames per second gameplay.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is going to launch in the PH exclusively on PS5 this June 11, 2021 with a price of Php 3,490.