Redfall is the latest game from Dishonored developer, Arkane Studios. It tells the story of a group of survivors fighting to get their small town back from Vampires and their cursed thrall. In this Redfall Achievements Guide, we’ll go through Redfall achievements and give you some tips to get some interesting achievements.
There are 66 Redfall achievements in total. Many of these require you to take back parts of town and deal with the various Vampire types. There are also half a dozen achievements that are locked until certain conditions are met.
Redfall Achievements List
- Neighborhood Revitalization – Complete all of the main missions in Redfall Commons.
- Revelations – Listen to the Pastor’s thrall recording.
- Home is Where the Heart is – Unlock your first safehouse
- Enter of Your Own Free Will – Enter your first nest door
- Contingency Plans – Complete all optional campaign missions
- Blood Will Have Blood – Loot your first blood remnant
- Ne Plus Ultra – Loot your first unrivaled item
- Welcome to the Neighborhood – Complete your first neighborhood
- Block Party – Complete all neighborhoods in Redfall Commons
- Neighborhood Watch – Complete all neighborhoods in Burial Point
- Scream Team – Gain Layla’s complete trust and confidence
- Monster Hunters Club – Gain Devinder’s complete trust and confidence
- Blood Brother – Gain Jacob’s complete trust and confidence
- Friendgineering – Gain Remi’s complete trust and confidence
- Bad Wiring – Disable a tripwire using a rewire kit
- I Like My Stakes Rare! – Stake your first vampire
- Sic Transit Umbra – Complete all of the main missions in Burial Point
- Radio Silence – Destroy the Hollow Man
- Bell-ringer – Destroy Bloody Tom
- Silence is Golden – Destroy Miss Whisper
- Good Morning – Destroy the Black Sun
- Grounded – Destroy your first Rook
- Fly Fisher – Destroy your first Angler
- Peek-a-boo – Destroy your first Shroud
- You Clean It Up – Destroy a Blood Bag without triggering it to explode
- Throw the First Stone – Destroy your first Sin-Eater
- ICU – Destroy your first Watcher
- Sucks to be You – Destroy your first Siphon
- Faith Healer – Collect all grave locks
- Wounded Whispers – Collect your first grave lock
- Catch and Release – Rescue a civilian hostage
- From the Shadows – Destroy Gloria during The Key to Wellness
- A Cry in the Dark – Destroy the Wailing Shadow
- Sisterhood – Discover the fate of the Blackwood sisters and collect their heirloom
- What Lies Below – Uncover the Irving family mausoleum
- Check, Please! – Loot the table 12 remnant
- Heart Attack – Destroy your first nest heart
- Empty Nest Syndrome – Destroy a nest heart waking or killing any vampires
- Starve the Beast – Complete Metamorphosis without the vampire being nourished
- Someplace to Be – Reach a landing site before the supplies land
- Skin of Their Teeth – Complete A Voice in the Dark with all hostages alive
- Ask Not For Whom the Horns Blow – Disable foghorns before going to the Tempestas during Fall Like Lightning
- Bloody Initiate – Reach the end of the infiltration mission path during One of Us.
- Sepsis – Poison the Bellkeeper’s blood offering during One of Us
- So Anyway I Started Blasting – Break infiltration during One of Us by shooting a friendly cultist at the Campgrounds
- Right This Way – Navigate the Psychic Woods without going through the wrong door
- Nice Try – Go through the wrong door at least three times in the Psychic Woods
- Harvest’s End – Kill The Harvestman during “The Festival”
- Blacklight Down – Turn off Bellwether’s defensive UV lights and leave them off
- Rum Runner – Enter Bellwether’s stronghold via the bootlegger tunnel
- Under a Bushel – Get the lamp without encountering The Keeper
- Enemy of My Enemy – Free Trevor Ash from the UV lights
- Dexterity Save – Take the survival without triggering the tripwires
- Bob’s Final Hour – Kill Bob the Radio Host during Lost in the Fog after playing the PSA in Taking Back the Airwaves
- Helping Hand – Complete all side missions in Redfall Commons
- Good Samaritan – Complete all side missions in Burial Point
- Curious Finch – Read Nurse Tran’s mother’s dedication in his birdwatching book
- Eagle Eyes – Complete The Lost Unit without triggering any Bellwether tripwires
- Friends ‘Til The End – Reach the highest tier of trust with three other heroes at once
- I Spit On Your Grave – Steal Dr. Hunt’s father’s pocket watch
Redfall Secret Achievements
- Deforestation – Destroy the Burial Point blood tree
- Spit Take – Destroy a Death Mist Spewer
- Saw That Coming – Spot and avoid the cultist’s trap
- Lights Out – Cut the generator at the Coast Guard Station
- Say Goodbye, Joe – Kill Joe Creelman
- Avenging the Good Doctor – Avenge Dr. Hunt’s death by killing the vampire that killed him
Many Redfall achievements include doing a lot of ‘firsts’. There are achievements in taking back neighborhoods, performing certain actions, and taking down powerful enemies as they appear. There don’t seem to be any challenges that demand a lot of crazy hours as well.
There are 6 secret Redfall achievements in the game. The details for each one will remain hidden until the unlock conditions are met. As seen in the list above, they will include taking down specific targets or doing certain actions that would occur in the open world.
There are characters related Redfall achievements that you’ll need to earn their trust and confidence. These characters are Layla, Devinder, Jacob, and Remi.
Combat challenge achievements include You Clean It Up, Empty Nest Syndrome, Starve the Beast, and Under a Bushel. You’ll also be running into challenges that require you to do certain actions during missions in order to unlock.
Staking vampires are going to become second nature to you as you play Redfall. To get the I Like My Stakes Rare! as soon as possible, get a Vampire’s health as low as possible. When prompted, press down on the Right joystick to stake said vampire.
You can get the Catch and Release achievement relatively early as well. As soon as you get off the Ferry, you will be shown a stealth tutorial. You can either follow its advice and sneak past the cultists or you can decide to engage them. Should you decide to kill all enemies, go back to the ferry and you should see your first hostage. Free them to get the achievement.
That’s all we have right now for this Redfall achievements guide. If there are more achievements that need more attention, we will update this article with how to do them.
Redfall is available now on PC and Xbox Series X|S.