Publisher Saber Interactive and developer 34BigThings have announced a release date for their upcoming anti-gravity racer, Redout 2. The next entry in the acclaimed anti-gravity racing series will launch on May 26th, 2022 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store.)
You can watch the scorching new trailer below, courtesy of Saber Interactive.
About Redout 2
Redout 2 is the biggest and fastest entry in the series yet, with more tricks than ever before. Strafe, tilt and boost your customizable hovership through dozens of mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign plus competitive online multiplayer for up to 12 players on PC and console.
- Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From the Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints, and more!
- Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
Redout 2 is available to wishlist now on Steam. For more information about the game, visit Redout 2’s official website.
Source: Press Release