Gearbox Software has released Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands update version 22.214.171.124c today with full patch notes.
According to the developer, the official time that the new update will be available on all platforms will be on 9:30 AM PT today. Players are to check the News screen in-game on the Main Menu or Pause Menu to confirm the most recent hotfix. If the version number is not 126.96.36.199c, players are advised to exit the game and relaunch.
Two character classes have been adjusted with this new update, which are the Stabbomancer and Clawbringer. These are just some of the upcoming changes coming to the game as Gearbox Software is still monitoring which classes are underperforming or overperforming in-game.
The Warped Paradigm got adjusted as well since it was increasing damage outside the expected range. They adjusted it down slightly.
Check out the full details below:
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from May 5 to May 19 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Supreme Savings
- Vending Machines and SDUs are half price this week, along with Mission Items having a higher chance at being the item of the day!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! A locally-sourced, artisanal run, handmade just for you. The Leaderboard have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features LeChange and Blue Hat Monstrosity. Get ready to take on a new preset run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Tore down unintended collision in Tangledrift
- Bonuses from Smart Armor would occasionally be lost when in Save Your Soul or during level transitions
We found that Stabbomancer and Clawbringer were not matching up with our damage expectations for higher Chaos Tiers. These are a few changes that we were able to release now, and we anticipate more changes based on what we’ve seen from the community in the future. We are continuing to monitor and investigate improvements to underperforming and overperforming classes and how they interact.
- Increased Ethereal Blade to deal 150% of the Fatemaker’s Melee Weapon damage instead of 100%
- Ghost Blade Weapon Damage increased by +10%
- Awe Critical Hit Chance is now 13% per point instead of 11%
- Awe Critical Hit Damage is 7% per point instead of 5%
- Dragon Aura Elemental Damage now 5% instead of 4%
- Oath of Thunder deals 6% bonus melee damage per point instead of 5%
- Firebolt: Gun damage is now 10% per point instead of 8%
We found that the Warped Paradigm was increasing damage outside of the expected range that we balanced it for. We’ve adjusted it down slightly to make sure it wasn’t creeping too far out of those expectations.
- Adjusted Warped Paradigm’s stat conversion from 50% to 35%
- Increased all Torgue gun manufacturer Damage Scaling by 17.6%
- Increased Fire Rate by 75%
- Increased Damage Scaling by 10%
- Swordsplosion now spawns with at least one Foregrip part. This will not affect current versions of the weapon.
- Increased Swordsplosion projectile speed by 150%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Fire Rate by 194%
- Increased Swordsplosion’s Damage Scaling by 14%
Reign of Arrows
- Adjusted Reign of Arrows area damage tick time from 0.2 seconds to 0.25 seconds
The elemental effect chance was very low for how many projectiles get fired per shot.
- Increased Crossblade weapon Status Effect Chance by 100%. Note: Each Crossblade blade always has a chance to apply its damage over time
Die-Vergent (Coiled Captors)
- Increased Die-Vergent Damage scaling by 20%
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.