The Winter Sesajen is one of the offering sets that players can complete in Coral Island. This sesajen has been updated and is now comprised of plants that can be obtained during the Winter season. Completing this offering is essential to getting the Green House unlocked in the game.
Read ahead as we go through the different offerings needed to complete the Winter Sesajen in Coral Island.
What has changed with the Winter Sesajen?
If you have played an earlier version of Coral Island, you may have seen that the old Winter Sesajen was comprised of these offerings:
- Watermelon (bronze)
- Fairy Rose
- Brussel Sprouts
The catch with this previous set of offerings was that the first three items on the list can be obtained during the Fall season and their seeds can only be purchased from the General Store only after reaching Town Rating C. This has put a snag in some players’ playthrough as reaching that rank during the first year’s Fall with some growing time left to spare means that players will have to put a lot of effort and allot most of their village life to donating items to the museum for the first two seasons. Otherwise, players will be locked out of the Green House until next year’s Fall season.
The updated offering set makes it easier for players to unlock the Green House within the Winter of their first year.
Updated Winter Sesajen Offerings
The updated Winter Sesajen now requires these items as offerings:
- Brussel sprouts – can be foraged during Winter; found in the Forest, Garden Lane, or Woodlands
- Kale – can be foraged during Winter; found in the Forest, the Lookout, and the Vineyard
- Rose hip – can be foraged during Winter; found in the Forest, Town, or Woodlands
- Tea leaf – seeds can be purchased from the General Store once Town Rating C has been reached; harvestable after 11 days
- Snowdrop – seeds can be purchased from the General Store once Town Rating C has been reached; harvestable after 12 days
Completing the Winter Sesajen will reward you with x8 Tea seeds.
Check out this video by Quick Tips showing how to complete the Temple Offering quest: