Game company THQ Nordic has released a new trailer of the PS5 version of video game Wreckfest.
Critically acclaimed demolition racer game will be coming to PlayStation 5 on June 1. It will be available both on digital and retail box for only $39.99. Players who have the PS4 version of the game can get the enhanced version for PS5 for only $9.99.
Here is an overview of the added enhancements:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- Increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor
- Receive free updates that add new tracks and tournament challenges with unique rewards!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
Source: Press Release
Here’s the PS5 trailer: