Game developer Epic Games recently launched Season 5 of popular battle-royale video game Fortnite. The latest update has provided some new changes and features across all platforms.
Fortnite v5.0 introduces new stuff
The official patch notes for v5.0 content update was released recently and it provided the gamers some insight of what they should expect. A new SMG weapon was introduced that can be used in battle royale. It became a bit lighter on updates compared to the past patches.
Epic Games detailed the game’s Save the World mode that is currently available at a discount of 50 percent off starting today until July 30. A lot of fans are interested in this original mode and try it out for cheap.
The game is now available on several platforms: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Mac, and iOS. The Android version will be coming this summer. The patch notes for v5.0 can be read below:
WEAPONS + ITEMS
Submachine Gun added.
Available in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- 19-21 base damage.
- Uses Light Ammo.
- 30 round capacity.
- Can be found in floor loot and chests.
- Tactical SMG has been added to the Vault.
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle damage increased to 75/78 from 63/66.
SAVE THE WORLD
50% OFF SALE!
Purchase the game for half off for a limited time.
- Starts July 17 and ends July 30.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Typewriter Assault Rifle added to the Weekly Store.
- A mid-range assault weapon with a high capacity magazine and a lateral kick. Its shooting profile makes it ideal for clearing groups of nearby enemies in mobile engagements.
- Available Wednesday, July 18 at 8 PM EST until Wednesday, July 25 at 8 PM EST.
Source: Official Website