Publisher GungHo Online Entertainment and SUPERTRICK GAMES have recently announced that they will be kicking off an open beta for their upcoming multiplayer survival action game, Deathverse Let It Die, starting on May 28th, 2022 from 1-7 pm PDT and June 5th, 2022 from 1-6 am PD.
Users on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 can pre-download the game today from the PlayStation Store and test their survival skills in this Limited-Time Open Beta: Destroy the Server! The beta will be available in multiple languages and regions.
About Deathverse Let It Die
In DEATHVERSE LET IT DIE, players compete in a 16-player survival battle arena as a contestant in the world-renowned television program Death Jamboree. Flanked by your trusty robot companion, Wilson, you must fight off player-controlled and CPU enemies in PvPvE mayhem.
About the Limited-Time Open Beta
- During the Deathverse Let It Die Limited-Time Open Beta, players learn the ropes in the game’s Tutorial, hone their skills in Training, and prove their strength against others in Ranked Matches online.
- In this kill-or-be-killed combat, players face more than just each other. Bloodcurdling Cryptids roam the battlefield, and when the cutthroat Hunters enter the area, there are only two options: run or die.
- Transform your Wilson into one of five different weapon types, including the Machete, Buzzsaw, and–Uncle Death’s favorite–the Katana. If you get tired of one weapon, swap to another killer playstyle.
- The landscape of the arena changes between rounds, with multiple Battlefields to traverse. Take advantage of the terrain and catch foes by surprise from the high ground.
- No one likes a battle that drags on. To keep rounds short, areas of the map become contaminated. Players that linger in these areas will lose health, making their attacks less deadly. With Hunters prowling the battlefield, staying in a contaminated area is a surefire way to seal your doom.
- Pick up items like Materials, Mushrooms, and Sub-skills to modify your abilities and boost your chances for survival. Items are dropped when you kill enemies or break boxes scattered across the field.
- The best way to get ahead in this world is to kill the competition. Players that slaughter their foes in a flashy way, whether its fellow competitors or Cryptids, can grow their fanbase and earn Glory Points from the Death Jamboree audience. GP increases attack power, so we mean it when we say that fame saves lives! GP collectors can also pick up points from Killing Brands, which are dropped when a Hunter kills a competitor–but be careful, or you might be the next to die.
- Like any respectable, bloodstained celebrity, develop your personal identity with a wide range of customization options. With tons of outfits, face paints, weapon and Wilson skins, and emotes, you can give yourself a murderous makeover. You can even deck out your Player Room, the area where you wait between matches. It’ll either be your green room or your grave…
To give the fans a dramatic final battle, the Showdown Zone opens toward the end of each match. Duke it out one-on-one to be the last competitor standing in this restricted area.
Everyone who participates in the Limited-Time Open Beta is a winner… at least when there are free bonuses involved.
Jump into the beta to “destroy the server” and earn a TEST PILOT title, a “T” Pose Emote, and a Premium Uncle-D2 Decal. Additionally, those who’ve reached the fourth level of the Tower of Barbs in LET IT DIE will receive the coveted title of SENPAI.
For more information about the game, visit the DEATHVERSE LET IT DIE official website here.
Source: Press Release