The latest Destiny 2 Lightfall trailer has now aired and it showcases the new subclass: Strand.
Bungie has released a new trailer that featured the next Darkness subclass Strand which got introduced in Destiny Lightfall. This highlighted the Guardians using Strand abilities throughout the neon city of Neomuna.
New Strand Supers:
- Warlock Broodweaver: Needlestorm
- Floating into the air, Warlocks conjure a wave of piercing Strand missiles. After the missiles strike their enemies, they detonate and reweave themselves into Threadlings that chase after nearby targets.
- Titan Berserker: Blade Fury
- Titans weave large blades onto their arms while they roam the battlefield using light and heavy attacks. Light attacks allow Titans to quickly slash enemies and build energy for their heavy attack, in which they swing their blades to launch projectiles that suspend and incapacitate enemies on impact.
- Hunter Threadrunner: Silkstrike
- Hunters weave a rope dart to strike down their enemies. The light attack throws the dart forward to strike a single enemy. Hitting an enemy with the tip of the dart deals bonus damage, and defeating enemies in this manner causes them to explode. The heavy attack swings the rope dart around a large area, damaging all nearby enemies.
Each class has gained access to the new Grapple ability with the subclass Strand. Players can traverse the areas of Neomuna with it.
Destiny 2 Lightfall launches on February 28, 2023. It will be available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Source: Press Release