Blizzard has now released a new small update for Diablo IV open beta which promises to fix long queue times, crash-related problems, and more.
The developers first thanked everyone who tried out the Diablo IV Early Access Beta that recently concluded. Today, a new patch was installed to improve the open beta that will be introduced this coming weekend.
Blizzard notes that this is a beta and the developers are testing numerous things from their server load to the gameplay via Act I. The upcoming beta and its feedback will help them improve the full launch this coming June 2023.
Diablo IV Open Beta will start on March 24, 2023 at 9 AM PDT and concludes on March 27, 2023 at 12 PM PDT.
Check out the full patch notes below:
All Platform Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Ashava’s spawn timer. She will now spawn on Saturday March 25th at 10:00am / 12:00pm / 10:00pm PDT and Sunday March 26th at 12:00am PDT.
- Fixed an issue where the queue timer would not display a time despite the player still being in queue.
- Addressed issues that should result in improved queue times.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes become blocked during the “In Her Wake” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to select High Texture Settings with 16GB of RAM.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would incorrectly show completed challenges as “Not Started”.
- Fixed multiple miscellaneous crash related issues.
Console Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the second player in couch co-op could not drop in during the game prologue.
Diablo IV launches on June 6,2 2023 on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.