Square Enix has recently released the Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.3 trailer with the official release date.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 Trailer Released
The Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.3 Gods Revel, Lands Tremble trailer has been released. It offers players a fresh look at what to expect when the next update launches. It includes a number of new activities like the new main scenario quests, alliance raid, trail, and more.
It was also revealed that there will be some updates scheduled for Patch 6.35 including a new series of daily tribal quests and the next stage in the Hildibrand story saga.
Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.3 launches on January 10, 2023.
Patch 6.3 Contents
Further details on Patch 6.3 content are available below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path…
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in the balance…
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – Launching two weeks after Patch 6.3, challenge a fearsome version of Omega in the latest Ultimate battle.
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what will you find there deep in the heart of the mountain?
Duty Support Updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
Additionally, Patch 6.35 will also include the following updates:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
Starlight Celebration Revealed
Celebrate the Starlight Celebration in-game season event starting today until December 31, 2022. Players can obtain seasonal items including a new mount called the Starlight Steed. From New Year until January 16, 2023, players can celebrate the annual Heavensturn in-game seasonal event which offers fun rewards to collect.
Final Fantasy XIV is now available on PC, PS4, and PS5.
Source: Press Release