Swords in Genshin Impact are one of the most basic weapons to have, and players can perform some very extensive combos on land or in the air. There have been a ton of swords that were released in many summoning banners, and among them is one that is currently popular among the gaming community, and that is the Mistsplitter Reforged. In this guide, players will learn all about this weapon, so read on and enjoy.
Mistsplitter Reforged Base Stats
Below are all the stats and skills that this weapon has:
Base ATK: 48
Bonus Effect: CRT DMG + 9.6%
Skill: Gain a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus for all elements and receive the might of the Mistsplitter’s Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, Mistsplitter’s Emblem provides an 8/16/28% Elemental DMG Bonus for the character’s Elemental Type. The character will obtain 1 stack of Mistsplitter’s Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal Attack deals Elemental DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Burst (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack’s duration is calculated independently.
Mistsplitter Reforged Ascensions and Stats
In Genshin Impact, players can improve their characters’ levels and equipment. Using the required materials will increase their weapons and unlock upgraded skills that will benefit many of their future endeavors. Below are all the materials needed for the Mistsplitter Reforged:
- Materials Required: 10,000 Mora, 5 Coral Branch of A Distant Sea, 5 Chaos gear, and 3 Old Handguard
- Level 20 Base ATK: 164 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +17% -> Level 40 Base ATK: 261 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +24.7%
- Materials Required: 20,000 Mora, 5 Jeweled Branch of A Distant Sea, 18 Chaos gear, and 12 Old Handguard
- Level 40 Base ATK: 292 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +24.7% -> Level 50 Base ATK: 341 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +28.6%
- Materials Required: 30,000 Mora, 9 Jeweled Branch of A Distant Sea, 9 Chaos Axis, and 9 Kageuchi Handguard
- Level 50 Base ATK: 373 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +28.6% -> Level 60 Base ATK: 324 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +32.5%
- Materials Required: 45,000 Mora, 5 Jade Branch of A Distant Sea, 18 Chaos Axis, and 14 Kageuchi Handguard
- Level 60 Base ATK: 455 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +32.5% -> Level 70 Base ATK: 506 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +36.4%
- Materials Required: 55,000 Mora, 9 Jade Branch of A Distant Sea, 14 Chaos Occulus, and 9 Famed Handguard
- Level 70 Base ATK: 537 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +36.4% -> Level 80 Base ATK: 590 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +40.2%
- Materials Required: 65,000 Mora, 6 Golden Branch of A Distant Sea, 27 Chaos Occulus, and 18 Famed Handguard
- Level 80 Base ATK: 621 and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +40.2% -> Level 90 Base ATK: 674and Bonus Effect: Crt DMG +44.1%
Recommended Character To Use Mistsplitter Reforged
The Mistsplitter Reforged is an awesome top-tier sword that any character that uses a sword as their main can use. Since it can increase a character’s elemental DMG, normal attacks, and more, below are all the characters recommended to use such a weapon:
How to Get the Mistsplitter Reforged
Mistsplitter Reforged can only be obtained through the gacha banner of Genshin Impact called Wish on the Epitome Invocation Banner 3.5 Phase 2. This banner will last until April 11, 2023, and players will get not only this weapon but other rare and exotic weapons like the Calamity Queller, Wine and Song, Sacrificial Sword, and more.
And that’s what the Mistsplitter Reforged can do in Genshin Impact. If players like this guide, feel free to check out our other Genshin Impact-related articles and guide.
Check out Moga’s video on getting the Mistsplitter Reforged in Genshin Impact