Apex Legends is one of the biggest competitive online shooting games for many consoles. Recently, a new update was implemented and new challenges were shown with great rewards. One of the rewards is the Apex 101 Badge and in this guide, players will learn how to get it and more, so read on.
What is the Apex 101 Badge?
The Apex 101 Badge is one of the rewards players can earn from the “WELCOME TO APEX” Challenge along with the Spellbound Collection Event in Apex Legends, essentially designed to help new players get a hang of the game’s mechanics and features.
How to Get the Apex 101 Badge?
To get the the Apex 101 Badge, players will need to complete all 10 Welcome to Apex Challenges. The challenges are as follows:
- Break down 3 doors with melee attacks
- Deal damage with ordnance
- Get a kill from over 100m
- Restore 200 health
- Slide 3 times
- Survive to the top 5 squads
- Swap your armor for one of higher tier
- Take an item from a Care Package (does not include Lifeline Care Packages)
- Use a phoenix kit
- Win as the champion squad
To see the progress you’ve made, head over to Challenges under the Seasonal Tab while you’re in the lobby, then navigate through the WELCOME TO APEX Tab to see any of the challenges that are yet to be completed. After obtaining the badge, players can then equip it on any owned legend.
And that’s how to get the Apex 101 Badge in Apex Legends. If players are interested in this article, please read our other Apex Legends-related content below:
- Apex Legends Spellbound Collection Event Starts 2023 with a “Magical Bang”
- Apex Legends Update 2.12 Patch Notes Revealed
- Apex Legends Catalyst Abilities Explained
- Apex Legends Mobile Solo Battle Royale Added
- All Apex Legends Beast of Prey Event Skins and Pricing
Also check out LightexPlays’ video on how to get the Apex 101 Badge in Apex Legends: