Indie developer Aruma Studios has announced the official release date for their first full-length adventure game, Intruder in Antiquonia. The game will be coming to PC (via Steam). And while you wait, a demo is available for download on the Steam page.
To commemorate the event, Aruma Studios released a Release Date Announcement Trailer.
Intruder in Antiquonia release date
Intruder in Antiquonia is set to release on July 8th, 2022 on PC (via Steam).
Intruder in Antiquonia Story
The game takes place in the present day when Sarah is found lying on the road leading to the town of Antiquonia. After recovering, she is diagnosed with amnesia and must stay in the town to learn about her past. She will soon discover that the internet is not welcome in this town, a detail that will prove difficult as she begins to unravel the mystery of her past.
Antiquonia is a beautifully unique town heavily inspired by the Galicia region in Spain, where both developers grew up. Galicia has many beautiful towns full of soul and proud history, and the developers have worked hard to capture this essence in the game’s art style and music.
About Intruder in Antiquonia
Intruder in Antiquonia is a classic 2D point-and-click adventure game with high-resolution graphics designed by professional illustrators, a beautiful soundtrack written by an experienced composer, and an intuitive user interface.
- Solve puzzles deeply integrated with the story.
- Enjoy the original soundtrack that creates a perfect atmosphere with the backgrounds.
- Explore more than 30 handcrafted backgrounds.
- Double click on doors for fast travel.
- Hold down the “Tab” key to highlight hotspots in the scene.
- Pause the game with spacebar whenever you want, even during cutscenes.
- Choose how you want the dialogue to continue: automatically or manually.
- Resolution: 1280×720 px (16:9).
Source: Press Release