LEGO 2K Drive is an upcoming LEGO-based racing game developed by Visual Concepts under the 2K. The game’s main selling is your vehicle’s ability to seamlessly adapt to what comes next on the course, be it a standard racetrack, off-road terrain, and even bodies of water. the smooth transformations are reminiscent of those seen in the LEGO movie franchise.
In this LEGO 2K Drive trophy guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to get the Platinum trophy for the creatively driven racing game. Though there won’t be anything too challenging, it will require you to earn a bit of trophies through exploration.
It should be noted that LEGO 2K Drive is set to release on May 19, 2023. Only the trophy list has been known to us currently.
There are 39 Trophies to collect in LEGO 2K Drive:
- 1 Platinum trophy
- 4 Gold trophies
- 12 Silver trophies
- 22 Bronze trophies
LEGO 2K Drive Trophy List
- Tastes Like Platinum: Earn all trophies in the game
- Sky Cup Champion: Beat the Sky Cup Grand Prix race in Story mode
- Higher Orbit: Spin 1080 degrees in the air without using a jetpack
- Crystal Clear: Mow down all weed patches in the world in Story mode
- Folk Hero: Complete all quests in the world in Story mode
- Missile Misser: Avoid 50 missiles by jumping over them in races
- All Perked Up: Collect 10 perks
- Jet-Setter: Find all the jetpacks in the But Butte Couty in Story mode
- Rotor-Coaster: Find all the rotopacks in Prospecto Valley in Story mode
- Bad-Buds: Find all the batpacks in Hauntsborough in Story mode
- Roadshow Ready: Find all the Collectibles in Big Butte County
- Township Treasurer: Find all the Collectibles in Prospecto Valley
- Paranormal Procurer: Find all the Cleectibles in Hauntsborough
- The Golden Ending: Earn a Gold Medal in every On-the-Go event in the world
- 6K Drive: Drive 6000 miles (9656 Km)
- You BREAK Stuff!: Destroy 15000 objects
- XPerienced: Get to Level 30 in Story mode
- A Charismatic Mentor: Receive your first Checkered Flag in Story mode
- Cruising Big Butte County: Drive around in Big Butte County in Story mode
- Cruising Prospecto Valley: Drive around in Prospecto Valley in Story mode
- Cruising Hauntsborough: Drive around in Hauntsborough in Story mode
- New Challengers: Play 10 races or mini-games in Play With Everyone
- 3K Drive: Drive 3000 miles (4828 Km)
- Hop Upington: Jump 100 times
- Just the Start: Collect 50 new vehicles
- The Pit Crew: Collect 15 new vehicles
- Road Hog: Destroy 200 traffic vehicles
- It Used to Work: Wreck 100 times
- Sidewalk Hog: Punt 200 pedestrians into the air
- Big Butte Champion: Beat the But Butte Grand Brick Arena race in Story mode
- Prospecto Champion: Beat the Prospecto Valley Grand Brick Arena race in Stoty mode
- What’s This Button Do?: Use every type of power-up at least once
- Heat Seeker: Hit opponents with missiles 15 times
- Free Banana Smoothies: Discover all the Garages in the world in Story mode
- Read the Manual: Complete all chapters of the Go-Kart tutorial in the Garage
- Honk Means Hello: Talk to 150 folk
- Hauntsborough Champion: Beat the Hauntsborough Grand Brick Arena race in Story mode
- Couldn’t Have Drifted Better Myself: Drift 5000 meters
The platinum run for LEGO 2K Drive is what you can expect from a family-friendly game that encourages exploration and general enjoyment. You can get most of the trophies just by going around the maps and messing around until the trophy notification appears on the screen.
It should be noted that LEGO 2K Drive has a multiplayer “play at any time” component where players can drive together in split screen or with a racing group with 5 other friends. Online play is also essential for unlocking the New Challengers Bronze trophy.
When the game launches on the 19th, it will include the Butg Butte County, Prospecto Valley, and Hauntsborough maps. But since it is a “live service” title, it will have seasonal content and a battle pass for the foreseeable future.
Fortunately, unlike other live service games in the market, LEGO 2K Drive will not have time limits on their season pass content. Meaning that you’ll be able to play at your own pace without fear of losing value if you’re not always playing the content. We have also gotten word that a new biome will be released later this year. With any luck, the title might receive long-term support from the publisher should they retain a large core audience.
Like any good kart racing game, there are some trophies that ask you to perform certain repeated actions for a trophy. Ones like Missile Misser and Couldn’t Have Drifted Better Myself are on the list. Others are more pointed to using power-ups on opponents. These include Heat Seeker and the What’s This Button Do? trophies.
For the rest of the optional trophies, the game will you ask to get Collectibles across all major maps. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for anything that’s out of place. The Crystal Clear Gold trophy is looking to be a troublesome one as it asks you to mow down all weed patches in the world in Story mode. How are weed patches any different from a bush or a hedge? Guess we’ll have to mow down everything to be on the safe side.
And finally, let’s touch up on the story progression trophies. From what we can tell, there don’t seem to be any difficulty spikes when going for these trophies. Many you can get just from playing the game normally. You still need to come in first to progress the story but that’s already expected from a racing title.
That’s everything we’ve got for this LEGO 2K Drive trophy guide. From watching the trailers and learning more about this game, the more confident we can say that the game focuses on what matters most: creativity and fun. And that pretty much sums up what LEGO is for a lot of us growing up.
LEGO 2K Drive is set to release on May 19th, 2023 on PC (via Steam and Epic Games), PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.