Game publisher PQube and developer Kadokawa Games have announced that the open world vehicle-combat role playing game Metal Max Xeno: Reborn is finally coming to PC and Consoles next year.
The game will be released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam in 2022.
Here are some of its features:
- Post-apocalyptic world where humans are endangered, and machines roam the wasteland
- Open world JRPG with real-time battle and vehicle combat elements
- Traverse the wasteland in tanks or disembark on foot with allies
- Scavenge for parts to customise, upgrade and modify your tanks with endless combinations
- Based on Metal Max Xeno (2018) and latest game in the classic Japanese series, ‘Metal Max’
- Fully redeveloped with brand new visual enhancements, battle mechanics, skills and modification system
- Team up with beloved battle dog, Pochi, as you venture out to unite the remaining survivors
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility in 2022
The announcement of Metal Max Xeno: Reborn comes on the 30th Anniversary of Japan’s ‘Metal Max ‘series! Celebrating three decades of post-apocalyptic carnage, Kadokawa Games is pleased to bring the latest version of the series to the West for the first time.
Source: Press Release
Here’s the new trailer: