The Last of Us Part 1 PC has finally launched, and with it comes a host of achievements that are familiar who does who have already played the modern classic on PlayStation consoles. This achievement guide will tell you everything you need to know about The Last of Us Part 1 PC achievements and what you need to do in order to unlock them.
There are a total of 29 achievements to get on the Steam version of The Last of Us Part 1 PC:
The Last of Us Part 1 PC Achievement List
- It Can’t Be For Nothing: Collect all the achievements
- No Matter What: Complete Part 1
- Don’t Go: Complete Left Behind
- Look for the Light: Find all Firefly pendants
- Endure and Survive: Collect all comics
- Chronicles: Find all notes and artifacts
- Getting to Know You: Engage in all optional conversations
- That’s All I Got: Survive all of Ellie’s jokes
- Something to Fight For: Find all training manuals
- Combat Ready: Fully upgrade a weapon
- Master of Unlocking: Break into every locked door using shivs
- Prepared for the Worst: Find all workbenches
- Sticky Fingers: Open all safes
- Sharpest Tool in the Shed: Find all workbench tools
- Build Em Up, Break Em Down: Upgrade and then break one of every melee weapon
- Fallen Firefly: Find a Firefly pendant
- Self-Help: Find one training manual
- Savage Starlight Fan: Find a comic
- Geared Up: Craft every item
- In Memoriam: Pick up Frank’s note after it’s discarded
- Lights Out: While in stealth, turn off the spotlight generator in Pittsburgh
- Waterlogged: Ride the sewer contraption with Henry and Sam
- Left Haning: Leave Ellie hanging after a job well done
- Who’s A Good Boy?: Pet Buckley the dog
- Nobody’s Perfect: Play the Jak-X in Left Behind
- Brick Master: Win the brick throwing contest
- Angel Knives: Defeat Black Fang without getting hit
- Skillz: Win the water gun fight
- Live Bait: Use bricks and bottles to lure an infected into attacking a human
Getting all the achievements in The Last of Us Part 1 PC isn’t all that demanded. The game is already out on PlayStation and everyone who has gotten the Platinum should have a leg up on getting the achievements on Steam. If you’re playing it for the first time, use this guide to help you out.
They may be optional conversations, but to get the Getting to Know You and That’s All I Got achievements, you need to listen to everything Ellie and anyone else around has to say. There will be on-screen prompts telling you that your attention is needed. If you ignore them, you’ll lose the chance to get those achievements for that run.
These are all the collectibles you need to be aware of as you’re playing The Last of Us Part 1 PC.
- There are a total of 31 Firefly pendants to collect. For some reason, however, you only need 30 in order to unlock the Look for the Light achievement.
- There are 14 comics to collect in the game. But you only need to find 13 of them to unlock the Endure and Survive achievement.
- To get the Something to Fight For achievement, you need to find all 12 training manuals scattered around the game.
- Lastly, to get the Chronicles achievement, you need to go out of your way and collect 97 pieces of notes and artifacts.
The next set of pointers will help you get more scenario-specific achievements in The Last of Us Part 1 PC.
After surviving the school and helping Bill complete the truck, head back to the bedroom in the house where the truck is after Bill asks if you’re ready to go. Pick up Frank’s note and give it to Bill. He’ll look at it for a bit before tossing it away. To get the In Memorium achievement, go around the truck and pick up the crumpled-up note from the floor.
The Waterlogged achievement is a time-sensitive one. When you drop off Ellie by the generator. Quickly head back to Henry and Sam before Eliie turns on the generator. If you don’t make it in time, no worries. Simply restart the checkpoint and try once again.
To get the Brick Master achievement in the Last of Us Part 1 PC, you need to destroy all the windows of the red car before Riley destroys all the windows of the blue car. The two cars are on the show floor while Ellie and Riley are a floor above. Once you throw the initial brick, go around and look for more bricks to throw. There are 7 windows in total. The window on top of the car also counts.
The Skillz achievement is another one you get as part of the Left Behind story arc. In order to win the water gun fight, all you need to do is to go around a bit, get behind cover, and switch to your radar sense. Once Riley starts roaming, you can ambush her once she passes you from either the side or back. We don’t recommend a frontal assault.
The only way to get the Nobody’s Perfect and Angel Knives achievements are via Ellie’s musings during the events of Left Behind. Ellie and Riley stumble upon Raja’s Arcade. To get Nobody’s Perfect, all you need to do is to interact with the Jak-X arcade machine in the back. For Angel Knives, follow the instructions on the screen and you’ll be fine.
Technically, you can get the Live Bait achievement at any point in the game where there are Hunters and Clickers in the same area. But the part where Ellie is looting a shopping mall alone is guaranteed to get that achievement. Once Ellie’s out of the vents, she’ll hear the Hunters issuing a warning about Clickers. Pick up a nearby brick and toss it in the middle of the room where the clickers are. The clickers will be riled up and the Hunters will panic. Sit back and watch the chaos unfold.
For the Sticky Fingers achievement, you need to open all the safes in the game. Here are all their locations:
- The Outskirts, Downtown. Subway. Where the clickers are. Code: 03-43-78
- Bill’s Town. Wrecked red pickup next to Marquee Music Store. Code: 05-17-21
- Pittsburgh, the room right of the reception counter in the Hotel Lobby. Code: 22-10-56
- The Suburbs, second floor of the white house. Code: 08-21-36
The rest of the achievements, you can get by naturally playing the game. Particularly the weapon upgrades and workbenches. In fact, you’ll be actively looking for them as they are few and far in between. But each visit paid drastically increases the effectiveness of your weapons. If you’ve been collecting lots of resources, that is.
And that’s everything of note when it comes to getting the achievements in The Last of Us Part 1 PC. We hope that this achievement guide was useful to you in some way or another. Well, good luck out there, achievement hunters.
You can check out our other The Last of Us Part 1 articles here.
- The Last of Us Remake Voice Actors Guide
- The Last of Us Part 1 – Quarantine Zone Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Part 1 – The Suburbs Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Part 1 – Tommy’s Dam Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Part 1 – Lakeside Resort Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Part 1 – Bus Depot Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Part 1 – The Firefly Lab Collectibles Locations
- The Last of Us Remake – Jackson Collectibles Locations
Also, check out The Last of Us Part 1 PC Launch Trailer courtesy of the PlayStation YouTube channel.