As Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Free Access Weekend comes to a close this day, it gets a new update tomorrow and it will need a big space on your console hard drive.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare to install big content soon
Game developer Infinity Ward and Raven Software have recently worked on the next data pack for Modern Warfare and it is quite huge to download. It is expected to launch on April 28 and will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Players will need about 15 GB and must need access to the main game.
After installing the patch and select a mode like campaign, multiplayer, and others, players will go the game install menu. Data Pack 1 will then be downloaded from that part. After downloading, they will need to close the game and reboot it to play.
Check out the fixes that will be present in the upcoming update:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
The full game is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Source: Official Website