Publisher Toplitz Productions has announced today that its farming sim, Harvest Days, is now available in Steam Early Access. Harvest Days invites players to carve out their own slice of paradise in a quiet corner of the world. The Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing-inspired farming sim is set to let players escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Those eager to make a headstart on their farm can purchase the Digital Supporters Pack which includes a digital guide, calendar, excerpts from the original soundtrack, unique wallpaper, an additional in-game outfit, and ten premium seeds.
Harvest Days Key Features
- Become a Farmer: Develop your dream farm and take care of its animals. Plant dozens of different types of fruit trees or more than 50 different crops.
- Relax: Go fishing at the lake, chat with your neighbors or take your horse for a ride through scenic landscapes. You decide how you unwind in this untouched paradise.
- Open World: Explore countless locations with dozens of secrets and surprises. Uncover natural caves full of minerals, a temple ruin, or a mysterious swamp. Harvest Days features more than 40 activities and dozens of wild animals.
- Build Your Community: Become part of the village community and make new friends. Buy, sell, and trade products with your neighbors and invest your profits to expand your farm.
- Create Something Unique: Gather wood, stone, gems, and even magic mushrooms before building your own tools, furniture, and decorations. You dream it – you build it.
- Look After Yourself: Eat, drink, get plenty of rest, and enjoy the quaint surroundings. There is no point in building a farming paradise if there is n time to enjoy it.
Approximately how long will Harvest Days be in Early Access?
According to the developer, “Our plans are to be in Early Access for roughly 6-9 months. Our aim for a 1.0 release would be November 2022. If there are some changes to the date we will provide updates during the Early Access phase.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
- Bigger and polished map with more places to discover
- New in-game mechanics will give more and different ways of gameplay
- More items (vehicles, crops, animals, craftables, NPCs)
- Improvement in UI/UX
- Improvement in sounds/music (quality, more variety)
- Optimization of the controls and settings
Harvest Days in out now on Steam Early Access with PS4, Xbox One, and Switch versions planned at a later date.
Source: Press Release