A new Riders Republic gameplay trailer was recently announced in the Ubisoft Forward livestream event. The game will be released on will launch September 2, 2021 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC.
According to Ubisoft developers, Riders Republic will allow players to ride through some of the most breathtaking landscapes the United States has to offer. Some of the most iconic American national parks such as Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain and Grand Teton have been faithfully recreated and imaginatively mashed together to form the ultimate outdoor sports park.
Players can squad up with or against friends in multiplayer modes that will test them to their limits:
- Mass Races: The crazier the better in these epic, multisport races with more than 50 players.* New races appear randomly on the map, so players will need to get ready to watch their blind spots, protect their position and remain agile with their skills as they fight their way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle: Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free-for-All: Challenge new opponents in 12-player sessions and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of exciting events.
- Versus Mode: Join up with friends and see who’s the best.
- Multiplayer Competition: Made for the top riders to show off and show out, ultimately making it to the top divisions.
Gamers will be delighted by the fact that they can now pre-order the game in different editions and will receive the Bunny Pack including a cute custom bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head and rainbow snowboard paint. The different editions that are available for purchase are:
- Gold Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass including eight exotic kits that allow players to modify gameplay in the form of gear upgrades throughout the year, the BMX Sport add-on plus exclusive content added after launch. Rocket Bike and Rocket Ski exotic kits will be available at launch.
- Ultimate Edition includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass as well as four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon and Skull’n Style. Players will also enjoy 20 helicopter tickets to reach their favorite in-game summits faster than ever.