Private Division has recently released The Outer Worlds Spacer’s Choice Edition update v1.1 today on most platforms.
V1.1 is out now on PS5 and PC. The developers are asking everyone for some patience for the Xbox Series X/S and the Microsoft Store versions because they are still working on it. They are planning to release it by the middle of the next week.
Check out the full patch notes below:
Top Community Issues:
- Adjusted settings for Ultra and Very High graphic modes, improving experience for PC players on higher end graphics cards
- Fixed issues with SSGI being set inappropriately high on PC affecting performance
- Updated SSR values to improve cinematic mode on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- Updated dynamic resolution on PC
- Improved framerate in performance modes for both Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- PSO experience improved to mitigate hitching during shader compilation
- SSGI auto settings updated preventing scenarios where it would toggle on unexpectedly
- Solved rare crash on PS5 in Roseway
- Fixed chance for Xbox Series X|S consoles to crash during long syncs
- Prevent temporary memory leaks from appearing in UI screens on Xbox Series X|S consoles
- Various HLOD improvements to reduce popping on all platforms
- Fix many instances of flickering textures on all platforms
- Reduce chance for characters hair to glow on all platforms
- Fixed two instances of invisible enemies on all platforms
- Fixed invisible trip mine beam on all platforms
- Improved texture resolution on the Xbox Series S
- Fixed skin shading issues seen on some companions on the Xbox Series S
The Outer Worlds Spacer’s Choice Edition is now available on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S.