After Battleborn’s recent and most major update during the week which started on May 23 and was released on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC, the latest update added a new character called Alani.
Alani is the 26st Battleborn hero and the first of 5 free playable characters that will be added to the game as post-launch content. Alani can be unlocked for Playstation 4 users who participated in the Open Beta with a free hero key once she is available. People who bought the Season Pass or Digital Deluxe Edition will get Hero keys to unlock hero 26 t/m 30. Other players will have to unlock Alani by playing the game and grinding some credit in order to claim this hero. (see full details about here: http://mentalmars.com/battleborn/alani/)
Other than Alani’s addition in the game, Gearbox also recently released another hot fix that increased the time it takes to surrender during a match as well as various other game fixes. The full notes of the patch can be seen down below:
- Increased the time until a Surrender vote can be called from 4 minutes to 6 minutes
- Increased the Surrender revote time from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Increased the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds.
- Fixed an issue with the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
The developers also give out two SHIFT codes that gives the players an epic loot pack, the codes are multi-platform and can be redeemed before June 5, 11:59 EDT. Matchmaking has also been improved in order to shorten waiting time.
These are the two codes:
Battleborn is an online first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.