The SCREAM Device killstreak in Warzone is making its debut in the latest event of the Call of Duty series, Operation Monarch, as a one-of-a-kind Killstreak that has the ability to cause massive levels of damage over the course of a match and gives players the ability to channel the strength of either Godzilla or Kong.
Players can experience a new way to play BR in Warzone Pacific Season 3’s Operation Monarch, thanks to a collaborative effort between multiple Call of Duty dev studios. Players will want to control these two titans as they progress through the game’s challenges.
Here’s a breakdown on how to get the SCREAM Device Killstreak in Warzone Operation Monarch LTM.
What is the SCREAM Device killstreak in Warzone Operation Monarch LTM?
The S.C.R.E.A.M. Device, short for Sonic Communication Radar and Echolocation Array Module, is a Killstreak in Warzone’s Operation Monarch LTM that allows players to choose between Godzilla’s Heat Ray breath or Kong’s ground pound as their ultimate weapon. This means Warzone operators will be able to use Godzilla and Kong’s might across Caldera.
The S.C.R.E.A.M. Device is worth using in Warzone since you can direct the devastating strike anywhere on Caldera. The killstreak has a cooldown, and several S.C.R.E.A.M. Devices cannot be used simultaneously.
How to get the SCREAM Device killstreak in Warzone Operation Monarch LTM
When you hop into Operation Monarch LTM, Players can get a S.C.R.E.A.M. Device in two ways:
- During the Titan Frenzy phases, causing the maximum damage to Kong or Godzilla.
- Fill the Special Intel Meter up to its maximum capacity with Monarch Intel.
1. The first option in obtaining the S.C.R.E.A.M. device in Warzone’s Operation Monarch event is as simple as engaging in a Titan Frenzy activity and dealing as much damage as possible to Godzilla or Kong. In an Operation Monarch match, Titan Frenzy occurs once at the start and once during the match. The S.C.R.E.A.M. Device will only be awarded to the squad that has dealt the most damage.
2. As for the second option, you and your team will be searching for Monarch Intel boxes. The map is dotted with supply boxes, intel supply drops, and fallen enemies, all of which may contain additional boxes.
Runners-ups who inflicted damage during the Titan Frenzy period will receive Monarch Intel to be added to their special Intel Meter. Upgrading your Monarch Intel rewards unlocks more bonuses like kill streaks and loadout drops, and this continues until your meter reaches 100% and you receive your prize: the S.C.R.E.A.M device.
How to Use the SCREAM Device killstreak in Warzone Operation Monarch LTM
Using the Godzilla or Kong Killstreak is a piece of cake after you have a S.C.R.E.A.M. Device.
In Warzone’s Operation Monarch, call upon a Godzilla or Kong Killstreak by activating the S.C.R.E.A.M. Device, selecting an attack type, and then aiming it wherever on Caldera as needed.
Godzilla’s Heat-Ray breath or Kong’s Ground Pound Killstreak are the only options. There are a lot of variables that go into the effectiveness of a Killstreak in Warzone Pacific, and it can be utilized to effectively wipe out many squads if deployed correctly.
There is, however, a timer linked to this Killstreak because it cannot be performed in quick succession with numerous S.C.R.E.A.M. Devices.
That’s pretty much on How to get the SCREAM Device killstreak in Warzone Operation Monarch. If you like this guide, check out our other Call of Duty articles here.
- How to Get Godzilla & King Kong Operator Skins in Warzone
- Call of Duty Warzone Operation Monarch LTM Explained
Here’s a video by TheNewbs on How to play Operation Monarch (and get the Scream Device)! COD Warzone: