Game company Riot Games has recently released the newest update for popular online video game Valorant.
Patch 2.11 has finally arrived for the game and it promises to improve framerates by 1 percent on average for a medium-high spec machine. It has also added some new feature for players to enjoy.
Riot Games also gave players a Valorant Duality Card that can be redeemed on the game’s official site as they celebrated the game’s first anniversary. However, issues do happen when website server gets bombarded with a huge traffic spike. Riot instead granted all players to receive the Duality Card as an apology for the inconvenience they had caused the players.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in the your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.
Valorant is now available on PC and has plans for a mobile version.
Source: Official Website