Indie Studio poncle has recently announced the next expansion for award-winning reverse bullet hell Vampire Survivors Tides of the Foscari.
Vampire Survivors Tides of the Foscari will launch on April 13, 2023 on PC, mobile, and Xbox consoles. It is priced only $1.99. This was revealed the day after the indie game swept the BAFTAs with two wins for Best Design and Best Game.
Tides of the Foscari is a fantasy hero folklore DLC filled with enemies like hulking swordsmen, crafty mages, and quick-shooting rogues. It includes a whole new stage plus characters, weapons, music tracks, and powerful beasts waiting to slaughter or be slaughtered.
Nestled deep within a continent-sized forest is Foscari Academy, a school where the elite of the world train their children for careers as powerful wizards, indefatigable generals, and expert spies. The Academy is divided into three houses, a premise hitherto untouched in all of fantasy fiction – The Azure Tower, The Crimson Anvil and The Amber Sickle. Three students, one from each house, brave the journey into a forest stuffed with mythological creatures, all to have a jolly adventure, with absolutely nothing interrupting the whimsy.
Eight new characters! Including our central trio:
- Eleanor – Star pupil of The Azure Tower and a skilled magic user, Eleanor is as bright as she is shy.
- Maruto – Undefeated champion of The Crimson Anvil. Stern, brooding, but with a heart of gold beneath his scowl, Maruto is a man of few words and strong arm.
- Keitha – Sly, quick-witted, and fun loving, Keitha will do anything for a bit of adventure and levity. Deliberately stays near the bottom of class rankings in The Amber Sickle to avoid hassle.
A brand new stage!
- Lake Foscari – An enchanted forest stuffed with fae mysteries, mythological entities, and beasts you’d find in any given RPG bestiary. The perfect place to have an average adventure with zero complications.
13 new weapons, including:
- Flash Arrow
- Prismatic Missile
But wait, there’s more!
- Character + enemy animation!
- 7 music tracks!
- 21 achievements!
- Surprises! (we can’t say how many, it’s a surprise)
Vampire Survivors is out now on PC, Xbox, and mobile devices.
Source: Press Release