Tekken 7 newest update balances a lot of
characters and more
The latest update, version 3.03, is now
live to download and it features the balancing of numerous characters including
the long-awaited Akuma nerf. A lot of fans have been request a nerf to this
character a long time now because of its rate at which his Super Combo Gauge
would fill. There are tons of other changes as well for Zafina, Dragonov,
Shaheen, and Negan.
Check out the character fixes here:
Back + 1, (during hit) 1 + 2
• Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting an
• Increased the input window for 1 + 2 by 2 frames.
(While rising) 1, 2
• Changed the damage from 15 to 18.
• Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
(While rising) 4
• Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
• Changed the opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3
frames. This changes the frame advantage from -9 frames to -7 frames when
blocked, and +2 frames to +7 frames when the move lands.
(While rising) 1, 3
• Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
(During Stealth Step) 4
• Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
Super Combo Gauge
• Decreased the amount the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
Down-back + 2
• Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses.
This changes the frame advantage when blocked from -15 frames to -14 frames.
The game is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox
One, and PC.