Boz Makes a Bang is one of the various side quests that can be done in Dead Island 2. In this quest, Bozzy went back to the studios to work on their movie effects, despite knowing that the place was already infested with zombies.
Read ahead as we go through the steps on how to complete the Boz Makes a Bang side quest in Dead Island 2.
How to start the Boz Makes a Bang side quest?
To start the Boz Makes a Bang side quest, complete the main campaign first and finish The Ravages of Caustic-X side quest. Then, head over to a safe zone with a radio and interact with it to get the message that will start the side quest.
Dead Island 2 Boz Makes a Bang Walkthrough
Fast travel to Monarch Studios and make your way to Sound Stage 5 by following the quest marker. Once you arrive on the sound stage, Bozzy will talk to you via the intercom and task you with killing all the zombies.
Next, go to the mortar setup to test the explosives that were set on the stage. After the initial test, zombies will enter the stage. There are three mortars that you can detonate, so use them to eliminate the hordes as they come close. It takes a while for Boz to reload the mortars, so use your weapon while the mortars are getting reloaded.
After clearing all the waves, talk to Bozzy to complete the quest. You will be rewarded with a Military Grenade and 3,000 XP for completing the quest.
More Dead Island 2 Guides:
- Dead Island 2 Missing: Steve Quest Walkthrough
- Dead Island 2: Missing Greg Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Laura Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Shane Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Pablo Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Davis Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Nadia Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Jamal Lost & Found Walkthrough & Tips
- Dead Island 2: The Clean and Snatch Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2 Drunk And Disorderly Lost and Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie Quest Walkthrough
- Dead Island 2 Fool’s Gold Quest Walkthrough