Knowing all the stable locations in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will make your journey throughout the open world a lot easier. With stables, you’re able to bring in any horses you’ve managed to find out in the wild and register them to become your faithful mount. You can even earn multiple rewards simply by interacting with these stables.
There are Main Stables and Mini Stables in Tears of the Kingdom. The main stables are a bit larger than the mini stables and can be found more frequently around the map. Check below for all the Tears of the Kingdom stable locations.
Main Stable Locations
- Dueling Peaks Stable – Can be found South of Kakariko Village near West Necluda.
- East Akkala Stable – To the very east of the Akkala Highlands near the Akkala Sea and Deep Akkala.
- Foothill Stable – To the east of Eldin Canyon on the road leading to Death Mountain.
- Gerudo Canyon Stable – Can be found at the entrance of Gerudo on the road leading to Gerudo Town.
- Hateno Pasture Stable – Can be found in the Hateno Village located southeast of the map.
- Highland Stable – To the very south of the map west of the Lakeside Stable.
- Lakeside Stable – To the very south of the map beneath Faron and near the sea.
- New Serenne Stable – Just northwest after exiting the Central Hyrule region by following the road.
- Outskirt Stable – To the southwest of Hyrule Field on the road.
- Snowfield Stable – Can be found in the Tabantha Thundra right on the road.
- South Akkala Stable – To the south of the Akkala Highlands on the road by the forked path.
- Tabantha Bridge Stable – To the far west side of the Hyrule Ridge region on the road just before entering the Tabantha Frontier.
- Wetland Stable – Can be found west of the Central Hyrule region near the river by the road.
Mini Stable Locations
- Lookout Landing: In Central Hyrule you can unlock a mini stable by completing the side quest, The Incomplete Stable.
- Gerudo Canyon Pass: Near the Outskirt Stable on the pass heading to Gerudo.
Those are all the Tears of the Kingdom stable locations. For more guides and walkthroughs, check out our other The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom articles here.