Mundfish has recently released Atomic Heart update 18.104.22.168 today and it introduces a major improvement for the game on new-gen consoles.
Atomic Heart update 22.214.171.124 is now available on Atomic Heart and it was announced by Mundfish on the official Twitter account. The post highlighted the biggest changes in the game with this new update and one of them is a new feature for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. It introduces 120Hz for new-gen consoles, which will be compatible with devices that are supported by consoles like a TV or monitor and HDMI 2.1 cable.
Other major improvements are the HUD, subtitle size settings, a fix for the issue with unlocking achievements, and an issue with auto-detection of voice-over language.
Check out the full patch notes of Atomic Heart Update 126.96.36.199 below:
● HUD, subtitle size settings
120Hz mode (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)
(mode will work with compatible devices that are supported by consoles (TV or monitor and HDMI 2.1 cable) only; the presence of 120Hz does not guarantee the operation of the mode)
● Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements
(note the additional nuances in the recommendations section)
● Fixed an issue with auto-detection of voice-over language
VISUALS AND AUDIO
● Improved display of shadows
● Fixed an issue with cartoons being absent in save rooms
● Removed binding of funiculars to FPS in the Vavilov Complex tunnels
● Updated shaders
● In certain places, the white image on TVs has been changed to static
● Fixed an issue with art subtitles—translation will now be displayed
● Updated first-person animations and fixed issues with the character’s body showing when playing with high FOV
● Fixed the freeze during the Morning Express quest
● Icarus in the VDNH now rises all the way when loading a save where it was stuck
● Fixed an issue with saving the puzzle with rays
● Fixed an issue with subtitle display (freezing)
GAMEPLAY / OPEN WORLD
● Added ability to loot corpses lying in the water
● Improved climbing in “corners”
● Added the ability to launch funiculars at the entrance to the Vavilov Complex tunnels after going through them
● Fixed an issue with getting stuck in collisions in some places
● Fixed several issues with the Mass Telekinesis ability
● Optimization and fixes for corpses of mobs
● Fixed an issue with health regeneration when loading a save
● Improved optimization (LTO and others)
● Fixed DLC content visualization on the character in the main menu
Atomic Heart is out now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.