Developer Bandai Namco Online and publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. have announced today that registration has opened for Gundam Evolution Closed Network Test on consoles, which will take place from June 23rd – June 28th in the United States and Canada for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
Fans can register for the opportunity to participate in the Closed Network Test at the following link. Initial registration is available now through June 12th, which results slated to be announced between June 16th – June 17th.
The Gundam Evolution Network Test for consoles platforms will be held simultaneously for the regions of Japan, the United States, and Canada.
As for the test itself, the developers will test matchmaking and various other functions in preparation for the official release.
Gundamn Evolution Network Test Period
6/23/2022 19:00 – 6/28 6:00 (PDT).
Network Test Application Period
- Initial Applications: May 26th, 2022 – June 12th, 2022 at 20:00 (PDT).
- Additional Applications: June 12th, 2022 20:00 – June 25th 20:00 (PDT).
Initial Lottery: June 16th, 2022.
Additional Lotteries: June 24th, 2022 – June 26th, 2022.
Results for additional lotteries will be sent once a day.
- The additional lottery period may end earlier depending on the number of additional applications.
- Those who were not selected for the initial round of applications will be automatically entered into the additional applications. There is no need to apply again.
- The Network Test content and schedule may change without prior notice.
- The Network Test game version may differ from the official release.
- Since the Network Tests for both regions are being held at the same time, there may be cases in which players from the United States and Canada are matched with players in Japan.
About Gundam Evolution
Gundam Evolution is a free-to-play team-based first-person shooter featuring 6v6 PvP combat with playable mobile suits from across the Gundam multiverse. The game will offer three objective-based game modes: Point Capture, Domination, and Destruction. The title presents a unique set of challenges that will require teams to craft and execute formidable offensive and defensive strategies to emerge victorious.
Source: Press Release
For more Gundam Evolution, check out: