Dez and the Mother of Satan is one of the various side quests that can be done in Dead Island 2. Hana is worried sick about Dez after going into the CDC Camp and not hearing from her for quite some time. But it appears that Dez is actually busy with something.
Read ahead as we go through the steps on how to complete the Dez and the Mother of Satan side quest in Dead Island 2.
How to start the Dez and the Mother of Satan side quest?
To start the Dez and the Mother of Satan side quest, complete the Boz Makes a Bang side quest and then interact with a radio in a safe zone again to get a transmission about the quest.
Dead Island 2 Dez and the Mother of Satan Walkthrough
Make your way over to the CDC Camp at The Pier and follow the source of the explosion. You will then find Dez stuck on the balcony with a horde of zombies below. Clear out the horde so that Dez can talk to you.
Now help Dez test out her grenades at the zombies. Her explosives will take out most of the zombies, so all you have to do is take care of the surviving ones.
The next objective will ask you to look for records about the Mother of Satan. From here, follow the marker to the dome to find the record that would tell you where the Mother of Satan can be found. Search past the electric puddle to the left inside the first dome.
There are also other journal entries to be found. The first one is just by the desk near the entrance, the Autophage: Taxonomy Journal. The second one is stuck on a whiteboard by the exit of the second dome, the Autophage: Vector Mechanics Journal.
Follow the marker again, going back to the main dome, where Dez is. As the objective states, you simply need to kill all of the zombies in the dome and then talk to Dez to complete the quest. You will receive a Superior Melee Electrocutor Mod and 4,500 XP as rewards for completing the quest.
Additionally, you can fast travel to the Serling Hotel and then take the path that leads to the Lotusville Mall. As you exit the door, turn left, and you will find the Mystery Goodie-Box. Open it to get the Electrocutor Shark Tooth sword.
More Dead Island 2 Guides:
- Dead Island 2 Missing: Steve Quest Walkthrough
- Dead Island 2: Missing Greg Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Laura Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Shane Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Pablo Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Davis Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Nadia Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2: Missing Jamal Lost & Found Walkthrough & Tips
- Dead Island 2: The Clean and Snatch Lost & Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2 Drunk And Disorderly Lost and Found Quest Guide
- Dead Island 2 My Mailman Was A Zombie Quest Walkthrough
- Dead Island 2 Fool’s Gold Quest Walkthrough