The Haunted Carriage is a Zone Event that can be encountered in the Ashwold Cemetery in Diablo Immortal. In this Zone Event, a Haunted Carriage will spawn in the cemetery and make its way through the different areas in the zone until it reaches its destination where a boss will appear. Players often seek to partake in this event as it is a good way to get upgrade materials and even Legendary gear.
In this guide, we will be talking about the Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage and how to join and gain its rewards.
Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage Mechanics
As a Zone Event, the Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage event has its own mini mechanic. For this event, you can follow the carriage as it goes through its route and kill the mobs that it spawns. You may also head towards its final destination after slaying a couple of undead guards and wait for the carriage to arrive and spawn the Tax Collector, which is the main boss for this event.
How to join the Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage
To join the Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage, head towards the Ashwold Cemetery from 9AM to 11PM server time. This event only appears every two hours, so make sure to check in the area to maximize your farming. You’ll know that the event is about to start as a notification will show up along with a countdown timer. You will also receive a prompt to join the event as it starts.
How to complete the Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage Event
The Haunted Carriage will always spawn first at the Ashwold Manor, then it will head towards the Eastern Gardens, The Outskirts, and finally at The Ossuary.
As it goes along its route, it will spawn Undead Guards which should be slain. Depending on how many players are doing the event, you will have to slay the guards yourself or have the others slay it for you; either way, the objective will be completed.
Diablo Immortal Tax Collector Boss
Once it reaches the The Ossuary, the carriage will despawn and the Tax Collector will arrive. This is a tough boss, and will be tougher if you play on higher Hell difficulties. Once it dies, it will drop gear and weapons which can be at Legendary quality, plus 6 Enchanted Dust.
In order to be able to get the rewards from defeating the Tax Collector, you will have to land a damaging hit to it, be it through a melee attack, or better yet an AoE attack. Otherwise, no rewards will drop even if you are at the area when it dies. Also, leaving the area will forfeit your rewards.
This event can be done repeatedly throughout the day which makes it a viable way to farm for Enchanted Dust, especially if included in a farming routine with other scheduled Zone Events.
Defeating the Tax Collector four times will complete its Codex log for the Ashwold Cemetery.
Diablo Immortal Haunted Carriage Tips
- You can do some of your bounty quests in the area while the Haunted Carriage Zone Event is ongoing, so long as you don’t leave the area and you don’t forget to participate in the final boss fight with the Tax Collector.
- Maximize your Enchanted Dust farming by rotating through the other scheduled events such as the Ancient Nightmare. Spend your downtime waiting for the next event by doing the Zone Event in the Library of Zoltun Kulle.
If you like this Guide, be sure to check out our other Diablo Immortal articles:
- Diablo Immortal Clans – How to Join and Create Clans
- How to Fix Diablo Immortal cross progression not working
- Diablo Immortal Xbox Release Date & Availability
- Diablo Immortal Light All 9 Lamps Lost Runes Quest Guide
- How to Fast Travel in Diablo Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Leveling Guide – How to Level Up Fast
- Diablo Immortal Redeem Codes June 2022
Check out this video by GamingWithDaOpa that shows how the Haunted Carriage Zone Event goes: