Destiny 2 has offered a series of challenges worth the playtime for years. Players such as myself love to participate in these types of events and the rewards for competing are delightful. Recently, the game released a new season called the Season of the Seraph and revealed a new challenge called the Iron Banner. In this guide, players know how to participate in this event and also know how to complete it, so read on.
Where to Find The Destiny 2 Iron Banner Challenges
For this current season of Destiny 2, players will need to complete a number of Iron Banner matches using Subclasses for each daily challenge. Do note that the progress carries over from each challenge and that they will need to complete 18 matches only. Below are the missions to complete:
- Complete 3 Iron Banner matches using a Void or Stasis Subclass
- Complete 4 more Iron Banner matches using a Void or Stasis Subclass
- Complete 5 more Iron Banner matches using a Void or Stasis Subclass
- Complete 6 more Iron Banner matches using a Void or Stasis Subclass
To find out how many matches a player has completed in the Iron Banner daily challenges, open the Destination page and select the Crucible. Afterward, hover over the cursor on the Iron Banner activity node and it will bring out the info containing all the challenges in the game. Remember that every 4 days the Iron Banner challenges will change and are marked as ‘Weekly’ challenges and don’t expire until the end of the Iron Banner event on the following Tuesday.
Iron Banner Completion and Rewards
As stated, completing the challenges in the game will reward players will tons of items such as weapons they can use. Players will first receive an Iron Banner loot drop, which will help them reach this season’s power cap of 1590, and a 100% boost to their Iron Banner Rank gains.
To collect the rewards earned from the event, players should check in at the Tower and speak to Lord Saladin. He will give players the rewards such as the reprised Dark Decider Auto Rifle and Gunnora’s Axe slug Shotgun, as well as the fan-favorite Iron Banner armor from Destiny The Taken King.
Another note to remember is that if players have any Iron Banner armor, weapon, or armor ornament equipped while completing the challenges, they will be able to increase their rank further. Making sure to get full rewards, players must complete the 5-piece set of any gear found in the Iron Banner event.
And that’s our guide for How to Find and Complete Destiny 2 Iron Banner Challenges. If players are interested in any Destiny 2-related articles, please click on the following articles below:
- Best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2
- Best Hand Cannons in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Season 19 – What You Need to Know
- How to Upgrade Revision Zero in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Best PvP Build Season 19 – What You Need to Make It
- Destiny 2 Season of the Seraph Guide – God Roll IKELOS SMG for PvP and PvE
- What’s Behind the Secret Door on Seraph Station: Destiny 2 Guide
- Destiny 2 Stasis Hunter Malfeasance and Lucky Pants Build – Season 19 and Beyond
- How to Get Matador 64 in Destiny 2
Also check out Aztecross video on the Iron Banner guide for Destiny 2 Season of Seraph