Fire Emblem Engage Growth Rates Explained

Fire Emblem Engage Growth Rate cover

Growth Rates translates to the chances of a certain character to get a point added to a specific stat when leveling up in Fire Emblem Engage. Each playable character have different sets of growth rates per stat. Players who are aiming for a specific build and class for their character would want to have knowledge about these rates to really fine tune their character.

Read ahead as we look into the growth rates of all the playable characters in Fire Emblem Engage.

How Growth Rates work

Each playable character has a fixed chance rate per stat and these rates dictate whether or not a character will gain a point on a particular stat whenever they level up.

For example, Alear or the protagonist has 35, 20, 45 on Str, Mag, and Dex, respectively. This means that when Alear levels up, there’s a 35% chance that Alear will get a +1 point on the Str stat, 20% +1 stat on Mag, and 45% +1 stat on Dex. So even if two players have the same level 10 Alear, there’s a high chance that their stats will still be different from each other as the stat growths are affected by RNG.

It is possible to manipulate the stat gains, and this requires reloading the save file and leveling up the character again in the hopes that they get a better stat outcome.

Growth Rates per Character

Listed below are the datamined growth rate values of each playable character in Fire Emblem Engage as shared by Reddit user u/DeathChaos25.

Growth Rates

HP

Str

Mag

Dex

Spd

Def

Res

Lck

Bld

Alear

60

35

20

45

50

40

25

25

5

Vander

60

25

10

25

35

35

20

10

5

Clanne

40

35

10

40

50

30

25

20

5

Framme

55

30

25

35

55

25

30

25

0

Alfred

65

40

5

35

40

40

20

40

10

Etie

45

40

0

25

35

25

30

25

5

Boucheron

85

20

0

50

45

35

20

15

20

Céline

50

35

25

30

45

30

40

50

5

Chloé

75

25

35

40

55

30

25

25

5

Louis

75

40

0

25

25

50

20

25

15

Yunaka

50

35

25

40

45

15

45

25

5

Alcryst

65

30

10

40

45

30

20

15

10

Citrinne

45

10

40

25

30

20

40

25

5

Lapis

55

25

20

35

55

35

30

25

5

Diamant

75

30

15

20

40

40

25

20

15

Amber

65

45

0

25

30

35

5

35

15

Jade

55

35

25

35

30

40

30

20

10

Ivy

55

25

30

25

40

30

35

15

10

Kagetsu

60

30

15

50

50

40

25

40

10

Zelkov

65

35

15

40

35

35

15

25

10

Fogado

60

30

25

30

55

30

35

25

10

Pandreo

60

5

30

45

45

15

55

30

15

Bunet

65

30

10

40

35

45

25

40

10

Timerra

55

25

25

45

45

30

30

30

10

Panette

75

45

10

40

25

30

15

20

15

Merrin

55

25

25

40

50

30

30

25

10

Hortensia

40

20

20

35

50

25

55

50

0

Seadall

55

25

15

25

50

25

25

35

10

Rosado

75

45

25

40

45

30

30

20

5

Goldmary

65

30

5

25

25

55

25

25

5

Lindon

65

25

25

25

40

25

40

15

10

Saphir

80

35

0

25

30

30

5

20

10

Veyle

40

25

45

35

30

25

35

20

0

Zephia

60

35

35

35

50

30

35

20

5

Griss

55

30

50

20

25

35

50

25

5

Mauvier

70

35

40

40

35

50

45

15

15

Marni

75

50

20

5

15

55

25

25

10

Anna

55

15

50

50

50

20

35

45

5

Jean

50

20

20

35

40

25

20

25

5

Jade

55

35

25

35

30

40

30

20

10


If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Fire Emblem Engage articles:

Check out this video by Burner Reborn talking about how growth rates work which generally still applies to Fire Emblem Engage: