Sidearms play an important role in Destiny 2. They provide a backup in case players run out of ammo from their main weapons or they want to save up their stock. Overall, these weapons, though small, can do a ton of damage, and among them is the Allied Demand. This weapon is returning as one of the drops in the Iron Banner, and this guide will teach players about this weapon and where to get it, so read on.
What is the Allied Demand in Destiny 2?
The Allied Demand is a very good Iron Banner sidearm in Destiny 2. It is a kinetic pistol that is rated Legendary. It has a ton of perks but it is recommended that players use these perks only for PVP events and not PVE events. Allied Demand’s perk pool is better suited to PVP as it can run the same Rapid Hit combos if players are strong enough and feeling confident that in scoring hits and kills.
This kinetic weapon has the following perks that is recommended and will help boost the stats and skill use of players in PVP combat:
- Dual-strength barrel that Increases Range and Increases Stability.
- Accurized Rounds
- gives the weapon a longer range of firing.
- Extended Barrel
- Weighty barrel extension that increases range but also decreases Handling Speed
- Rapid Hit
- Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed substantially.
- Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launchers, and Bows.
- Multi kill Clip
- Reloading grants increased damage based on the number of rapid kills made beforehand.
- Iron Reach
- Massively improves weapon range at the cost of weapon stability.
How to Get Allied Demand in Destiny 2
The Allied Demand as stated drops from Iron Banner, and can also be unlocked once players reach rank 4 for Lord Saladin. If players want to know how to reach that rank, players must partake in Iron Banner matches and luckily reaching rank 4 is very easy. It is recommended that players should play with friends and fellow clan members in order to not only get this side arm but also level up one’s rank faster.
And that’s our guide on how to get the Allied Demand in Destiny 2. If players are interested in any Destiny 2-related articles, feel free to check out the following articles below:
- Best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2
- Best Hand Cannons in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Season 19 – What You Need to Know
- How to Upgrade Revision Zero in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Best PvP Build Season 19 – What You Need to Make It
- Destiny 2 Season of the Seraph Guide – God Roll IKELOS SMG for PvP and PvE
- What’s Behind the Secret Door on Seraph Station: Destiny 2 Guide
- Destiny 2 Stasis Hunter Malfeasance and Lucky Pants Build – Season 19 and Beyond
- How to Get Matador 64 in Destiny 2
- Gunnora’s Axe God Roll for PvP and PvP: Destiny 2 Iron Banner Guide
- Dark Decider God Rolls for PvP and PvE: Destiny 2 Iron Banner Guide
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Challenges: How to Find and Complete
Also check This Week In Video Games’ video on How to Get Allied Demand for the Destiny 2 Iron Banner Event: