Rifle weapons in Destiny 2 are overall powerful and very unique to use. As the new season begins, players are logging in to collect almost all of the rare and legendary weapons for them to use, and one of them is the Veles-Z. Read on, and this guide will teach players more about this weapon and know where to get it in the game.
What is The Veles-X in Destiny 2?
Veles-X is a void pulse rifle that fires four-round bursts, capable of shredding through fodder enemies and Guardians alike. This pulse rifle is the only weapon of its kind to use Repulsor Brace and Golden Tricorn simultaneously, making it a must-have for most of the PVE content found in the game.
How to Get the Veles-X in Destiny 2?
To get this weapon, players must reach rank 16 with Commander Zavala, Lord Shaxx, or the Drifter. Each vendor oversees a particular seasonal activity with its own reputation system. Zavala is tied to Vanguard Ops and Nightfalls, Shaxx oversees the Crucible, and the Drifter runs Gambit.
Playing multiple activities on multiple occasions can help build up the reputation a player makes. It is recommended that players should focus on a single large activity to increase the reputation a player gains.
Veles-X Ornaments in Destiny 2
This weapon also has a set of ornaments that are worth using in the game. There are a total of 3 ornaments that can be obtained by resetting a player’s reputation with a given vendor and reaching rank 16. The vendors who have access to the 3 ornaments are Zavala, Shaxx, and the Drifter. Once Season of the Seraph ends, you can grab any ornaments you missed from the Exotic Kiosk at the Tower, costing one Ascendant Shard each.
The 1st ornament is Volos-X. It is the Crucible ornament for Veles-X, awarded by resetting a player’s Crucible Valor rank and reaching rank 16. the 2nd ornament is the Nephthys-X and is the Gambit ornament for Veles-X that’s awarded by resetting your Gambit Infamy rank and reaching rank 16. Lastly, the Orcus-X is the 3rd ornament that the Vanguard Ornament for Veles-X. Reset your Vanguard Rank with Commander Zavala and reach rank 16 to receive this ornament.
Veles-X Perks in Destiny 2
As stated, Veles-X is a very aggressive pulse rifle that deals a ton of void damage and is the only weapon that can use Repulsor Brace and Golden Tricorn simultaneously. Though this weapon has poor handling and reloads speed, it has access to four different Origin traits namely, Hakke Breach Armaments, Vanguard Vindication, One Quiet Moment, and Gun and Run. As with all other weapons, only one Origin Trait may be active at any given moment.
The perks that come with this weapon are the following:
- Repulsor Brace
- a perk that gives players easy access to Void Overshields if players can proc Volatile Rounds through Echo of Instability
- Tunnel Vision
- a perk that greatly increases target acquisition and aims down sight speed for a short duration
- Golden Tricorn
- this perk can give weapons great bonus damage whenever a final blow is performed. As this buff is active, any grenade or melee kills of the same damage type will increase.
- Kill Clip
- Reloading after a kill grants increased damage is this perk’s main ability.
And that’s our guide on how to get Veles-X in Destiny 2. If players are interested in any Destiny 2-related articles, feel free to check out the following articles below:
- Best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2
- Best Hand Cannons in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Season 19 – What You Need to Know
- How to Upgrade Revision Zero in Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Best PvP Build Season 19 – What You Need to Make It
- Destiny 2 Season of the Seraph Guide – God Roll IKELOS SMG for PvP and PvE
- What’s Behind the Secret Door on Seraph Station: Destiny 2 Guide
- Destiny 2 Stasis Hunter Malfeasance and Lucky Pants Build – Season 19 and Beyond
- How to Get Matador 64 in Destiny 2
- Gunnora’s Axe God Roll for PvP and PvP: Destiny 2 Iron Banner Guide
- Dark Decider God Rolls for PvP and PvE: Destiny 2 Iron Banner Guide
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner Challenges: How to Find and Complete
Also watch this video by Ordinary Sense showing how to unlock the Veles X in Destiny 2: