In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, there are numerous items to interact with and surprises to uncover, such as a lost marbles, rune switches, lucky dice, and a poetry page. Wonderlands has more hidden treasures than any other Borderlands game. Fighting ordinary opponents and searching for secret chests in each level will yield items and rewards.
You can do numerous Campaign challenges in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and get a permanent stat boost by finishing them. Finding a lost marble in particular can be challenging. If you’re looking for all the missing marbles in Karnok’s Wall, you’ve come to the correct place!
Finding All Lost Marbles in Karnok’s Wall Rewards
You can find two lost marbles in Karnok’s Wall as part of the campaign challenges for each area. Finding all of the Lost Marbles will give you a permanent Strength buff as detailed below.
Find 24 Lost Marbles.
+10% Strength / Critical Hit Damage
All Lost Marbles Location in Karnok’s Wall – Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Lost Marble is at the top of Karnok’s Wall
The first Lost Marble in Karnok’s Wall can be found near the top of Karnok’s Wall itself, which the players will encounter as they continue through the main story mission.
This region’s geography can be difficult for some gamers. When searching for the fabled Lost Marbles, one piece of helpful advise is to begin your search at the fast travel station known as Karnok’s Wall – The Ribs as seen on the map below:
How to get Lost Marble is at the top of Karnok’s Wall
1. When you arrive at the place depicted in the picture, you’ll see that there is a shielded wall blocking entrance to the Marble’s location. Players will have to finish the main story mission and defeat Wastard fist in order to gain access on unlocking these shield barriers.
2. Once inside, climb the platform all the way up and turn left, and you’ll see the lost marble sitting on the edge.
Lost Marble in The Dreadspine
The second Lost Marble in Karnok’s Wall can be found in The Dreadspine. There are two side missions that players must complete in order to reach this place. The first is referred to as “Ancient Power.” It’s a prerequisite for the subsequent quest, “Spell to Pay,” which requires completion. Players should be able to reach this previously closed region by finishing these side quests, as shown on the map below:
How to get the Lost Marble in The Dreadspine
1. Once at the place depicted in the image above, players will encounter a cave with horns that is protected by stone barriers after ascending the stairway.
2. Break the stone barrier and run straight ahead and follow the path until you see a shielded wall on the right side.
3. And there you have it, you should be able to smash that marble once you break the shield wall.
That concludes your search for lost marbles in Karnok’s Wall. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ overworld is littered with more marbles than you can count. You’ll get a permanent boost to your stats if you complete all campaign challenges, so keep going!