Vanilla Ice Cream is one of the dessert dishes that can be made in Disney Dreamlight Valley. It’s a 4-Star dessert and it’s as vanilla as it can get. The recipe for it is quite simple, but some of its ingredients have to be unlocked first.
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
To make Vanilla Ice Cream, prepare these ingredients:
- Slush Ice – can be purchased from Chez Remy for 150 coins; unlocked during The Unknown Flavor quest
- Milk – can be purchased from Chez Remy for 230 coins
- Sugarcane – can be farmed or obtained from Dazzle Beach
- Vanilla – can be obtained from Sunlit Plateau
Once you have gathered all the materials, follow these next steps:
- Head over to a cooking station and use it.
- Select the Milk from the Dairy category.
- Select the Sugarcane and Vanilla from the Sweets category.
- Select the Slush Ice from the Desert category.
- Choose the Start Cooking button to complete the dish.
After cooking the dish for the first time, you can make it quickly by going to the Recipes menu in a cooking station, under the Dessert category.
Vanilla Ice Cream can be sold for 688 coins or it can be consumed to regain 1475 energy.
How to complete An Important Night at the Restaurant quest
First, you must go to the castle and unlock the Ratatouille realm for 3,000 Dreamlight shards. Then, follow these steps to complete the quest:
- Clean the dirty dishes
- Cook a fish dish
- Prepare a fruit dish
- Make a Hearty Salad or Bell Pepper Puffs
- Prepare a Margherita Pizza or a Vegetable Casserole
- Bake an Apple Pie
- Prepare a Ranch Salad
- Make a Ratatouille
- Place Remy’s house in the Village
After completing the quest, you an then go inside Chez Remy and purchase Milk from the pantry.
How to complete The Unknown Flavor quest
After reaching friendship level 10 with Remy, talk to him to start the quest. Then, follow these steps to complete the quest:
- Ask Merlin for help
- Find Merlin’s notes in his House
- Gather 3 Purified Night Shard for the recipe
- Find someone to turn the Purified Night Shard into powder
- Go talk to WALL-E to get the shards crushed
- Complete the recipe for Ice Slush and craft it
- x15 Snowballs
- Purified Night Shard Powder
- Bring Remy the Ice Slush
- Prepare a bowl of Vanilla Ice Cream
After completing the quest, you will then be able to purchase Slush Ice from the pantry.
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley articles:
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sake Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Crispy Baked Cod Recipe Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Festive Quests Guide
- Festive Star Path Complete Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Update Out Now Introducing Tons of Bug Fixes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Upcoming Update to Include Missions in Uncharted Space
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Redemption Code Unlocks Weird and Mysterious Item
- Maguro Sushi Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Friends Aren’t Food Walkthrough
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Nature and Nurture Walkthrough
- How to Unlock Scar in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Catch a Tilapia in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Elsa Stuck in the House (fix)
- Best Way to Make Money in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Sunflower: how to get & where to find
- Critters’ Favorite Food in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Time Traveling Errors and Fixes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Check out this video by Quick Tips showing how to complete The Unknown Flavor quest: